Pink

Glomp Gifting

We just randomly gift people across the site. :3 Although generally it's a good idea to see if that person has any wish lists before gifting them so you don't end up gifting them with like their least favourite egg.

Although we do have some magical sparkly powers~

Like so;

Silver ---> Zafire ---> It'd be shining in the moonlight if there was moonlight

Ah ok, well I might join in once I get a bigger scroll. Sounds like a nice thing to be doing smile.gif

Thanks for explaining.

Hope you guys don't mind a question, but how do you know which people to gift? You got some list or some secret magic power? ohmy.gif

Sorry if I am not allowed to ask, read the first post 3 times to figure out how it worked. I sincerely apologize if this breaks the rules, I am rather half new blink.gif

Pretty much what Silver said. smile.gif I usually go into threads, scroll down to the bottom to see who is currently reading those threads so I know they are around, them go look at their profiles for a wishlist, then GLOMP based off that. smile.gif The main idea is to give something they would like/want, not something I think is cool. What's awesome to me is not everyone elses cup of tea.

Also good to avoid inbreds, commons (Tho BSA's commons are always nice.. everyone can usually use more pinks and reds), messy lineages and tinsel fails. Wishlists and signature lines are always the best way to GLOMP someone if possible. Otherwise CB or 2nd gen rares and uncommons, pretty lineages, or short even generations are great GLOMPS too. smile.gif It's pretty fantastic to GLOMP and make someones day. smile.gif Also, try to spread the glompage outside of this thread. It can be fun to toss at people in here on occasion but it should be balanced out with glompage all over the threads too.

And with that being said....

Kelkelen to Moi. *grin* A Silver tinsel with a gorgeous lineage with one side leading back to Penk! I ADORE Penk lineages! smile.gif Thank you again, so very much!

Mew101 ---> Me(erica8798) : a pretty Magi Egg!

So naturally, I fired back,

Me(Erica8798) ---> Mew101: a much-wanted Goldfish Egg! pending

And the war goes on...... Bwahahahaha!!

Ah ok, well I might join in once I get a bigger scroll. Sounds like a nice thing to be doing smile.gif

Thanks for explaining.

Have you read your PMs? I sent you the teleport link via PM, and I still have the egg.

:V

Oh well. Now I just gotta find someone to dump this OTHER royal blue egg on... *glances around*

I just send darkflowernightshade a PM with a link to two Moonstone hatchies as she is egg-loocked.

Hope she likes them. smile.gif

She still didn't read the PM, so I gifted them to Wortgewaltig. biggrin.gif

Edited by Teufala

stargazer_7---->Me- A second gen red stripe from white stripe parents.

Chanilove----->Me- A CB Golden Wyvern.

smile.gif People hate others getting egglocked. dry.gif

Have you read your PMs? I sent you the teleport link via PM, and I still have the egg.

:V

Oh well. Now I just gotta find someone to dump this OTHER royal blue egg on... *glances around*

Yes I do, I was just tired that day so I didn't see it, sorry.

Thank you so so much for the egg, if it turns out to be a female, she would be a perfect mate for my male one wub.gif

Thank you /hug.

Greenmann to Me smile.gif

An insane amount of hatchies and a most tasty tropical beverage. You have not lived until you have watched a line of hatchies trying to do the Conga. Thank you so much!

Can't have this thread falling to the 2nd page! ohmy.gif

CDM--->jocosa: 3rd gen Skywing egg from Old Pink x Skywing, accepted

ninja.gif

Edited by CDM

Emmejo--> enchantedprincess: 2nd gen white w/ sweetling father

Emmejo---> Twilight Dream: 2nd gen PB Nebula

Both accepted!

Glomps are done completely randomly. We like to look at people's wishlists posted either on their profile, in their signature, in the wishlist thread (or even in the Newbie Gifting thread or other trading threads,) and then we try to catch or breed an egg for that person and keep it as a complete surprise. It's usually pretty random how people are chosen, and asking for eggs in this thread is normally looked down upon. We like it when gifts are random and not because someone asked for one. Not meant to sound harsh by the way. wink.gif

So, if you know what eggs you would like, put it in your signature, or on your profile, or try posting in threads like this one--> Wishlist thread Maybe someone will see it and gift you an egg wink.gif

You could also try the Newbie Gifting thread or The Giving Tree which are both located in this (Trading) Forum.

Edited by CDM

Paper hatchie accepted. Eeeee!

asylumbeth --> fallenmizery: 2nd gen gold egg

Edited by asylumbeth

I hope I can participate in the glomping after I get some decent dragons on my scroll. I've only st joined dragcave. Continue glomping!! I love reading reactions!

Other didnt pick up gift and hatchie growing soon.

asylumbeth ---> Jjchen1: Black Egg and Nocturne Hatchie

I was Glomped! thanks a lot =)

Dragonessdown ---> tjenni: Gold Egg

DeathCry ~> Rurax (Red Dino egg)

Valkiepoo -> Aie

A rather frosty looking egg. Accepted!

Edited by Valkiepoo

Aaaaagh! Internet issues this week -- my glomping has been severely slowed down because of it! But I'm determined to send a few glomps tonight. biggrin.gif

Kelkelen --> FluffyPillow: sumthin' shiny!

Pending...

Thank you again for the pretty eggie! :3 *hugs shiny eggie*