Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got my first GoN after nearly 9 months of trying(and better yet, he was summoned on my birthday tongue.gif). My second came 5 months after that.

For the second, I only summoned when I felt like it, but the first I tried every 2 weeks.

I got both of my GoNs pretty recently.

The first one over Halloween and right on my 13th try.

And my second one on Nov. 16, and it grew up right on Thanksgiving. smile.gif

its seems my scroll is forever cursed to be without a GoN dry.gif yet another summon fail and so far i tried with each and all of my trios and none of them are willing to summon for me...grrrr its so frustrating!!!

For my first Guardian I only had to summon twice.

But since them I am trying without success.. I lost count however. ^^" On average I try once a month (cause sometimes I forget or am locked)... that makes... lots of fails ^^"

And to your 2nd question... There are definitely more NDs than GoNs around. laugh.gif

I've been attempting since the ability came out, and no success.

My girlfriend (Tsarlena) managed to summon both of her GoN within the first two months of being able to summon.

I was away at the end of summer, start of fall, but have otherwise tried every time I could since the ability came out. 60 or more? And I have many trio pairs. I don't know, but I finally succeeded for the first time last night.

I succeeded on my third summon attempt. Haven't been successful since then, though I'll be trying again tonight.

I tried for about a year (can't remember the exact date, but I think I got my first complete trio sometime before Halloween). The DC gods smiled on me and I summoned my second GoN yesterdayish, the try after my first. I hope the DC gods smile on the rest of you soon too.

It feels like 100+ times without success xd.png I've summoned every time since the day it was released but up to today-nothing .___."

Exactly me for ages. But a couple of days ago I got lucky. I guess a successful summon isn't so much of a myth after all.

I got my first one the second time I summoned just after they were released. Still haven't gotten my other.

I summoned my 3rd guardian a few days ago. Fingers crossed for those who are still trying!

Let's see my first took like a year and a half with almost religious attempts every 2 weeks, my second came about 2 months after the first.

The third, 3 fail attempts so far.

Started trying to summon a month ago. Two fails so far.

I'm trying to get more Trio dragons as I think that will increase my chances. (I might be wrong but I think I saw something about that.)

I currently have two Thunders, a Magma, an Ice and an Ice egg.

All my adult Trios are male and have so far refused to breed another Trio egg until yesterday when I finally bred an Ice from a red female. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

I summoned for over 2 years, not always totally on time, but at least once a month, usually the twice we can do it, without success, then finally had success the say the avatars were announced.

Started trying to summon a month ago. Two fails so far.

I'm trying to get more Trio dragons as I think that will increase my chances. (I might be wrong but I think I saw something about that.)

I currently have two Thunders, a Magma, an Ice and an Ice egg.

All my adult Trios are male and have so far refused to breed another Trio egg until yesterday when I finally bred an Ice from a red female. smile.gif

Keep in mind that only more complete Trio sets increase your chances. It won't do you any good if you have 10 Ice and 10 Magmas but only one Thunder smile.gif

I got my first one over a year ago and since then I am trying for a second... without success rolleyes.gif

Oooh I didn't know more sets would up the odds! Sounds like I need another magma then biggrin.gif

I've had no successes yet, only tried about 4 times though.

Yay! Just two summons after my first trio egg, I have another one! laugh.gifxd.png It seems that TJ's tweaking really did make them more possible to get.

Well, I used to belong in the 30+ with no success bracket, but I managed to summon two GONs last year and this year (first one in September 2013, second one this April).

Still no luck getting that third one. Tried to summon about 6 times.