Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+30 times for me, I started summoning about a month after it came out, and have never had a sniff of luck.

Like most here, I do it out of habit now, the joy of attempting the action has long since evaporated. To be honest, I wonder if some scrolls are programmed to never get a GoN egg, because for those of us who are getting close to a 2 YEAR mark and never getting anything...

Well, something is wrong there.

+30 times for me, I started summoning about a month after it came out, and have never had a sniff of luck.

Like most here, I do it out of habit now, the joy of attempting the action has long since evaporated. To be honest, I wonder if some scrolls are programmed to never get a GoN egg, because for those of us who are getting close to a 2 YEAR mark and never getting anything...

Well, something is wrong there.

CLOSE to two years ? Some of us are OVER 2 years sad.gif See my sig !

I have 2 one July 8th 2010 the other Sep 3 2010. I don't remember how many times I had tried though

Please don't throw stones, but I've only been playing since January. Got one on the second attempt...

I don't know what the hell's up but according to all the things I've been reading my luck has been fantastic for how long I've been playing. Nabbed 2 of each holiday this Val and all but 2 are second gen and I'm making a Pink lineage with them. Already have 3 CB Thunders and one is mates with a Magma. Now I'm hunting for CB Blacks and Nebulas to continue some very pretty Silver Tinsel lineages.

Another try, another fail. Man, that sounds like the title of a really bad blues song.

I didn't keep count of the number of summons I made but I do have a few dates that indicate rough time:

Guardianship, my first GoN:

> Can't remember how long I summoned prior to success (would put the figure between 2 - 6 months?)

> Princeps, an ice I traded for, grew up on September 22, 2010

> Began using him as my only summoner

> Guardianship was summoned on October 15, 2010

> Pretty sure I only summoned 2-3 times after receiving Princeps

Demigoddess, my second GoN:

> Used Princeps again, summoned on December 11, 2011

> Roughly two months / 4 summon attempts between her and Guardianship

~

Heard TJ boosted numbers or worked some other magic to make it easier for those still trying to summon them, though. Good luck!

Have used 4 or 5 attempts, I wish my dragons had gotten the memo about the odds improving xd.png

Since I have started keeping count, and using the BSA every 2 weeks, 12 times so far. No luck yet, but I will keep on chugging along.

I am still not successful and I am trying since the summon function exits.

Anyway, more space for other eggs. dry.gif

Edited by kunigund

Too long........

Since the day the stupid BSA came out and nothing. Yesterday was, as predicted, yet another fail. dry.gif

Since Summon became available. Failed again .... nothing to see, move along.

Just got my 2nd GoN almost 2 months to the date after my first. *boggle* First was Sept 11th 2012 (How special is that date?) and second was today. Using the same female Magma I summoned the first with.

I only have 2 complete trios, then 2 extra of Magmas and Thunders. I started summoning December 2011 when my first set of trios grew up. I know I got super lucky with them, but it also shows it can happen even when you don't have multiple trios.

Got my FIRST last week, after trying since day one.

It took me 5 months to the day to get my first GoN and then another 4 months to the day to get my second. I think compared to a lot of people, I was pretty lucky. smile.gif

I'd tried since day one. Got my first GoN on my 49th try (Feb 04, 2012) and my second on my 64th try (Sep 04, 2012). I'm either too stupid or too stubborn to know when to quit rolleyes.gif

Guardian of Natures are only urban legend, they obviously don't exist. Summon is a huge lie like a cake, no, bigger lie. At least the cake DID exist in Portal. Guardian of Nature? Don't think so.

/sarcasm

The success rate is honestly rubbish. Period.

Let me check... I attempted to summon for the first time when the dragon that completed my trio grew up, on the 10th of july 2010. Yes, I summoned almost regularly for over two years, and nothing. tongue.gif I WILL NOT GIVE UP. Probably.

Edited by dustpuppy

Guardian of Natures are only urban legend, they obviously don't exist. Summon is a huge lie like a cake, no, bigger lie. At least the cake DID exist in Portal. Guardian of Nature? Don't think so.

/sarcasm

The success rate is honestly rubbish. Period.

You can say that again. Le sigh. And I thought the odds were supposed to have been improved! *Must. Resist. Hunger Games. Reference...* Though I should quit complaining. It's only been a year and nine or so months of trying for me.

I don't know. When did it come out? Lost count. I only summon by inertia and keep breeding my trios to get more trios to try improve the odds... but I'm very frustrated.