Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once again, I failed.

My next time to try will be Valentines Day. Maybe God (TJ - lol) will be nice and make sure I have a nice Valentine's gift for all my long years here and playing regularly.

lol.... laugh.gif

March 26, 2010 was when the GoN Dragon was released.

On Mar 26, 2010 I successfully summoned a GoN Dragon.

I considered myself very lucky.

My luck however was short lived.

Jul 25, 2011 I successfully summoned my second GoN Dragon.

It took me over a year to get my second one. I'll admit though that I got disheartened and stopped summoning religiously.

Since day one.

Nothing sad.gif

I already have my 2 year banner ready for March 26; I am that sure I will need it sad.gif

I finally completed my first Trio in Augst 2011, and have attempted summon regularly since the. So far, no success.

Hey Fuzzbucket, can I share your banner? I have been trying since day one and still have no successes. I gave up trying for a while as summoning is no fun in any shape or form with my typical bad luck. May give up again as it is more fun trying to get neglecteds. At least I have been successful with them.

Hey Fuzzbucket, can I share your banner? I have been trying since day one and still have no successes. I gave up trying for a while as summoning is no fun in any shape or form with my typical bad luck. May give up again as it is more fun trying to get neglecteds. At least I have been successful with them.

OF COURSE ! Just grab it from my sig smile.gif

I have a 2 year one waiting in the wings biggrin.gif

I summoned sucessfully on my first attempt December 22nd 2011, the same day my first (and up until a few days ago my only) Ice dragon grew up. (No I'm not kidding)

I feel bad for the rest of you that have been trying so long sad.gif

Actually, I would have 2 GoNs, but then I forgot to click my daily eggs for the daily dragon fix. (I didn't know any but the daily dragon fix) So, it resulted in a dead GoN egg. Now I need to summon again. sleep.gifdry.gif

In exactly 1 month, it will be 2 years since this function came out and I have not had any successes, not 1. I summon each time I can, give or take a day or two so I'd estimate at least 45 times because I haven't missed a whole session.

As another poster said, I do it out of habit at this point and because I am a glutton for punishment. I'm irritated to the point that I'd stop doing it if I weren't so stubborn...there isn't any joy in it anymore.

Oh well - not all things in life are fun - but we still have to do them if we want to accomplish the goal.

In exactly 1 month, it will be 2 years since this function came out and I have not had any successes, not 1. I summon each time I can, give or take a day or two so I'd estimate at least 45 times because I haven't missed a whole session.

As another poster said, I do it out of habit at this point and because I am a glutton for punishment. I'm irritated to the point that I'd stop doing it if I weren't so stubborn...there isn't any joy in it anymore.

Oh well - not all things in life are fun - but we still have to do them if we want to accomplish the goal.

This!

Almost two years of trying and I've not had a single success. I just tried again this afternoon to no avail. It's habit now, I honestly wouldn't even be excited if I got one I don't think, at least not anymore. The idea of the GoN dragons and summoning was fun and exciting when it first came out - two years ago. The fact that the chances of being successful are so ridiculously awful, makes it a complete and utter disappointment now. *sigh*

OF COURSE ! Just grab it from my sig smile.gif

I have a 2 year one waiting in the wings biggrin.gif

I will be looking out for your two year banner! I am pretty sure I am going to fail on my next attempt. I even named one of my magmas: No GoN for Cee, and my Thunder: It'll Never Happen CeeCee!

Have to keep a sense of humor, right? laugh.gif

Reading this thread fills me with a great sense of optimism for when my Ice grows up and I can try to summon. smile.gif

But seriously, you've got me worried.

This!

Almost two years of trying and I've not had a single success. I just tried again this afternoon to no avail. It's habit now, I honestly wouldn't even be excited if I got one I don't think, at least not anymore. The idea of the GoN dragons and summoning was fun and exciting when it first came out - two years ago. The fact that the chances of being successful are so ridiculously awful, makes it a complete and utter disappointment now. *sigh*

...and to think that there are people who summon succesfully on first try or even have two already just drives me crazy...

Excitement is gone already, I don't even expect to get a GON anymore, I probably could have summoned more often, but sometimes I just forget to do it, and do it later, because I forget about it the day I can summon...

I got my first one on the 29th, after just over six months of attempts. It was at least 15 times, if not more. I know it was the 5th attempt of 2012, and at least 10 in 2011. I start Round 2 in a few days, and we'll see what happens. I'm trying to have no expectations, good or bad, about it.

I've been summoning ever possible day since it was released and have yet to have any success. *bitter*

1 try, no guardian (It would be great if someone got an egg first time! imagine the banner

I summoned only once and got an egg!
)

I know a lot of people who DID get one first time. Including a friend; I gave him his last trio egg (ice) and he grew it up, summoned and - voila.

And I am still eggless sad.gif

I've been summoning ever possible day since it was released and have yet to have any success. *bitter*

^ that.

I'm about to give up sad.gif

I've only tried 5 or 6 times (haven't had all three Trio breeds for very long) but no successes yet. I'll keep on trying!

Edited by inlaterdays

30+.

biggrin.gif

e; just tried to summon, no egg. Not really frustrated, just bored of it.

Edited by Ashes The Second