Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

By no means have I used all available attempts, but over 30 at least.

I was gonna trade for one, but literally the day I planned the trade for was the day when summons couldn't be abandoned. ;-;

I had over a year's worth of summoning attempts, from the day the GoN became available, before garnering my one success. Now that I have him, I don't feel so frustrated whenever I actually remember to try for the second and get nothing.

All I can do is give encouragement to all you who've so far haven't had good luck w/summoning. It IS possible, don't give up!

With my first one had lost count of the attempts made. Though when I had successfully summon another one....which died...had an interesting code too...I'd say two weeks after it was cleared from the scroll as once the option came available again the first week proved an unsuccessful summon.

I've been summoning since 29th Jan 2011 (when my CB Ice grew up). I have missed about thre months of my hiatus in summer but apart from that I've been summoning regularly. no success yet.

around 20 times, had the eggs since about may maybe? either way, no success.

pretty frustrating, since the success rate is like, what? 1%? heh.

I've been summoning since September 19th, when my ice dragon grew up.

No successes so far. But I'm going to keep trying. Next day I can try is December 4th.

sad.gif I haven't been having much luck either. I've been trying since the beginning of summer (when I finally collected the complete trio), but no such luck.

*sigh* Next time I'll be trying is December 3rd, let's hope some holiday magic starts to rub off on me.

I've been Summoning since about a month after they came out, which is probably around 30-ish tries and fails. I'm in the "can't we have a Fertility but for SUMMON!?" boat. -sigh-

Honesty, I've lost track of how many times I've tried. I picked 30 on the poll, but it feels like it's been more than that. My Legendaries are utterly useless: they don't like to breed and they can't summon anything but failure. *gives evil eye to dragons*

I've tried to Summon only 10 times until now; the first try gave me an unexpected success, but I don't expect that the second success will come too early, every time I summon I don't expect at all that an egg will pop up laugh.gif

About the second question: with all these experimenters around, I really believe that there are more ND than GoN laugh.gif

I think it took me around 7 (maybe up to 11) attempts to get my first one, March of this year. I've summon pretty regularly since then, which has got to be somewhere around 15 or so tries and I'm beginning to give up on getting a second. I have no idea how those of you who have been summoning since the beginning and seen no success do it. *huggles and good luck*

I think I've missed maybe two times but I've been summoning since the action first came out and so far... nothing. Heading towards the two year mark. I summon out of habit instead of actual desire for the dragon any longer which is rather a pity.

I think I've missed maybe two times but I've been summoning since the action first came out and so far... nothing. Heading towards the two year mark. I summon out of habit instead of actual desire for the dragon any longer which is rather a pity.

What Sir Barton said.....

My trios don't summon, don't breed, don't nothing. I don't know why I still keep them and not dumping them into the wild... xd.png

30+ attempts (no success)    [ 84 ]    [28.67%]

Yay for getting into the biggest gang!

Ever since I made my sig at April 2011, I still have had no success. I think I managed to summon most of the time since then. My sig will unfortunately stay until Lady Luck finally smiles on me.

This is absurd. The percentage must vary if some people have gotten theirs on the first try while others still wonder why we can't summon throughout this whole time.

Ever since I made my sig at April 2011, I still have had no success. I think I managed to summon most of the time since then. My sig will unfortunately stay until Lady Luck finally smiles on me.

This is absurd. The percentage must vary if some people have gotten theirs on the first try while others still wonder why we can't summon throughout this whole time.

No - because it is random. Just as some people win the lottery on their first ticket and others never win.

I have just made a two year failure banner, for when that day comes smile.gif

I dont remember how many times I tried before then, but I had 1 success on October 24th, 2010 (with me trying as much as I could, knowing me. May have missed an opportunity once or twice before it succeeded), and hadn't tried much since then. Maybe once or twice. Hadnt cared to count.

Since I do want a frozen guardian hatchling, perhaps I should try harder and count.

As for the question on the first post, I am going to say this. I believe there is more living Guardians of Nature more than living Neglected dragons (that is what ND means, right?). Mainly due to the fact that most Neglected dragons turn then die, from what I've seen. I've seen very few, but I followed the discussion of them while it was allowed here, and the failure rate seems much higher with the neglected than the guardians.