Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Batting 1.000....

1st. attempt (today)...and 1st. Success! ohmy.gif

(Now if only it can happen again in 2 weeks, LOL!) unsure.gif

Batting 1.000....

1st. attempt (today)...and 1st. Success! ohmy.gif

(Now if only it can happen again in 2 weeks, LOL!) unsure.gif

Good luck!

Now, may I please rub your head in case some of your good fortune attaches for my next attempt?

I'm luckier than many, having had one success over the past year and whatever since the action became available, but I'd so like to get this done!

I can pretty easily say that I've done at least one Summon every month since it started. A peek at my scroll will tell you I connected once smile.gif

Personally, I'm okay with my "lack of success." Since you can only have two, EVAR, and they're unbreedable, who's really in any hurry for instant gratification and get two successes in a row? Then you can never do it again. January 29, 2012 is my third anniversary, who knows how long I'll be active on this site? Pretty sure it's here for the long haul. I might be hanging around for 10, 12, 17 years and live to see TJ's son or daughter take things over.

They might toggle the "only two GoNs ever" rule and let them breed. Can't know for sure. So, we go forward on the assumption that you can only have two Guardians of Nature, and that's it. Period, paragraph, end of story.

I think I can wait smile.gif (watch, I'll hit GoN #2 on my next Summon)

Is anybody else disturbed by the results of the poll?

Seems like that "11% success rate" I keep reading about is a bunch of hooey...

I have two each of the legendary trio... does it matter how many you have? Should I hoard LT dragons so that I can summon successfully?

I have two each of the legendary trio... does it matter how many you have? Should I hoard LT dragons so that I can summon successfully?

No, it doesn't matter. Even if you have 3 sets of each Trio, you can only summon once every two weeks.

I have no idea how many times I have tried. I do have one GoN, and I got that after a lot of failures. Now that I have the one, I have not been as diligent in summoning as I used to, and have gone for some long stretches without summoning at all.

Woo! Just hot a Guardian of Nature on my SECOND try!!! biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone else trying to get one, I know I have been lucky to get one so quickly.

Tomorrow I get to try again. Been trying off and on since the GoN's first came out, still trying for my first.

1st attempt = 1st GoN

31st attempt = 2nd GoN

Well im probably thinking that theres more ND in DC than GoN..

Been trying since the BSA was available.

Managed to summon my first egg on Oct. 28th, 2011. That's 1 and a half years of failed summons... So like 30+ tries?

Never touching that BSA again, though. Who knows when I'll get my next summon. Not gonna wait another year and a half for it.

Not sure how to vote, because I can't remember how many times I've tried - all unsuccessfully. XD Been summoning since it first came out, but with the continual lack of success I haven't been obsessively keeping unlocked in order to do it the minute it's available each time. Heh.

Edited by Imbecamiel

1st egg on 2nd try

2nd egg on 5th try

Someone said I should quit DC and play lotto =.=

I'm in the 11 to 20 group with no success. I really hope I don't make it to 30+ tries with no success...but with my luck I will. dry.gif

According to my own stats, I've had 42 tries with no successes. dry.gif

Edit: have been trying to summon since the action first came out, but I lost a two-week period somewhere in there.

Edited by songwithnosoul

I JUST GOT ONE!!!! I saw this topic while browsing the forums and remembered to go try and summon. I've been summoning since the beginning and haven't gotten anything, and now it WORKED! *squee*

I've been summoning since the get-go back in April last year. I was successful the second time...but nothing since.

Frankly, I've lost count on my attempts. I know I've lost a week here and there for summer vacations when I have no internet service possible.