Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have sommoned 3 times, today will be time 4 but it is not available yet:(

Tried 3 times. Or maybe 4. Can't keep count.

Right now it says

Summon This action is not available until Aug 12, 2011.

...I'm pretty sure it's August 12! D:<

I shall be summoning today, lets hope i get a result this time! been trying ever since they've come out. Had 1 success...but i was gone and it died on me DX i think my trio's are taking revenge on me...lets hope they give me success today and have gotten rid of their grudge tongue.gif

I've lost count, is all there is to it. Even today with a brand new thunder dragon it didn't provide anything better when I attempted. Sig still stays.

Like says in my siggy, it only took me 3 tries. :>

First time it was a OMFG sucess which had me JFAJOMBFNEBFTLIWADFB!!!!! (Jumping for almond joys off my best friends now ex boy friends trampoline like I was a monkey eating a deep fried bananana(yup! thats me!))

then the second try was a fail. My first and only fail to be.

Thrid try was a OMFG I got a Shinny round GoN eggie with lots of love and stuffs!

Honestly I kind wish I didnt get the second one cuz now I just have two extra dragons just sitting there not doing anything. But then again it is nice cuz I would have forgoten to keep summoning.

I've had strange luck, I summoned on my 2nd and 3rd try. I was actually prepared to wait half a year or longer, but my GoNs found me very quickly biggrin.gif

my GoNs found me very quickly biggrin.gif

^^ Same here, luckily. I summoned mine on:

Apr 24, 2010

June 3, 2010

Wishing everyone luck with their summoning!

I've summoned since the action came out and had one success in Noverber last year. So 30+ attempts (1 success) for me.

I've lost count, but I have been trying since May'10 so it's 30+ with no success so far. dry.gif

I will be ecstatic when I have 2 GoN because it's means I don't have to try anymore xd.png

I have two GoNs. Dunno how many times I tried to summon, but I was really haphazard about it. The first was summoned on the 12th of July 2010, and the second was on the 11th of February 2011.

I summoned for over a year and got my first GoN in June this year. And exactly 4 weeks after that my trios summoned me the second one xd.png

Didn't even thought the second one will come this fast as for the first one I was waiting this long smile.gif

I think TJ hates my scroll...I have summoned every single time since I could...and ZERO!

:-)

Well, gotta keep plugging.

30+ attempts no success. A friend of mine tried and got a egg on the first go but has yet to get the 2nd one.

Since first came out and none, though have not been religious about try every two weeks, there has been the off break or two smile.gif

It took me thirty-two attempts to get my first one (that was trying every fortnight).

An hour ago I had my fourth failure for my second one.

I've only had a complete Trio since June 27 (plus 7 for the week of egg to adult - so what? July 11?) - and I've been trying every time possible since then - so maybe a whopping twice.

Only recently did I get my first Thunder and complete my trio, so I've tried 2 or 3 times so far, and I'm not surprised they have all been failures. Going to try again sometime soon when I am unlocked.

as my sig says. smile.gif and I only summoned a total of 3 times and never will have to again!