Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't really been summoning very diligently. After I got a GoN on my second summon, I left off hoping to get a summon on my bday(which failed btw). After that, I summon when I remember to, which isn't very often xd.png

I went through a spell where I just kept locking myself before I remembered I had a summon, so I'm probably at like 12-15 times or something.

And I very much think there are more neglecteds that GoN's, and I've tried to get both and haven't succeeded. After all, there are no limits to neglected dragons and some people are just really good at it. It also seems like you actually make progress every time you do an experiment, experience wise. GoN's are just too random.

My fifth attempt will be next Friday. :/ They are SO beautiful.

You have already voted in this poll

NO I HAVEN'T >:c

Bah, add 1 to the 21-30 with no successes...

Took 32 summons to get my first GoN and I'm up to 4 fails for my second.

I've lost count of the exact number, but I've been trying since day 1. I'm considering adding one of those "Failure is all I summon" banners into my sig.

I'm in with the 30+ and Zero crowd. I've been trying since it was released, though I'm starting to lag behind now. I've been locked a few times and I've kind of given up.

Clearly I have stupid, wimpy dragons. tongue.gif

35-36 something attempts. Been summoning since BSA came out and nothing. xd.png

LOL Feels like I have been summoning forever and got my 1st one on the 18th try but still no success on the 2nd

My daughter got hers on her first...and second.. tries.

I am still 30+ without one.

But, First and second... as annoyingly frustrating as it is to see them on her scroll I'm holding out that there IS hope.

Personally, I've been summoning since the day it was released and have no successes.

This.

It's gotten to the point where I've basically stopped caring enough to Summon and fail yet again.

I don't remember how many attempts it's been... I've been trying since it became available but to no avail. Sometimes I forget for a few days that I can try again (or am locked and have to wait) but now instead of feeling that "Oh Em Gee I might get a GoN" feeling, it's more like a "meh, might as well try it again..."

my wife hates me, I didn't try 1/4 as hard as she does and I have both

my first was on 4.10.10 and my last was 7.20.11

I really didn't try that many times, or it didn't seem like I did

I am more of a casual collector while she is hard core

As long as it has been running - regularly, almost every two weeks to the day unless I was away - and nothing sad.gif

I've been counting up my failures in the summoning thread here in Site Discussion. I have been summoning for 2-3 months and I haven't gotten any GoNs in the four tries I've been attempting.

I've been summoning just a little after the day it was released and have no successes. I've kinda gotten bored of it, anyway.

been summoning every two weeks since it has came out

and not one freaking GoN

BUT i have 2 nd's..

wow never knew it was so hard to summon. i am 1/1 for summoning. got it on my first try.

(i only have the failure is all i summon because i like it. not because its true lol)

Edited by DragonCaveDragon