Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got my first GoN 4 years ago, Jul 31, 2010, and just today got my second egg. Wow, I even lost count of my tries. blink.gif

I've been summoning for years and I finally got one on my birthday this year.

Probably not likely to get another for a good long while because of that xd.png

Thanks to this thread I was reminded to try summoning again. I got one this time. smile.gif The last time I succeeded was in February 2013. smile.gif

Summoned my first GoN on the fourth try. Nothing since. That was over 2½ years ago.

I have been trying ever since I got all three of the dragon trio... No dice every time.

I feel amazingly lucky right now.

First try, got a GoN. >.> Honest. You can go ask my friends, one was a witness to the whole thing, and they play dragon cave too.

I cannot believe this right now. Everything I post here is a complete understatement. I feel so bad for everyone else though, they've been doing it for forever and still can't get even one, so my situation is IMMENSELY awkward and happy right now.

I tried summoning for my first time today and got a GoN. It seems I have ridiculously good luck since I also got an Undead on my very first try as well.

I got my first in few tries, second one after 2 tries and third one after 4 or so tries.

I got my first GON a few days ago, after 8 or maybe 9 tries. I summoned it on 25th, so I suppose it's some kind of Christmas present smile.gif

Only tried five times so far, nothing. I can try again in December, so hopefully ^^

I finally got my last one, and now I'm afraid to breed it. What if it rejects?!

Lets see... My friend gifted me my first Trios within the first two weeks that I joined (she's a great person rolleyes.gif ) And I've been trying to summon every single chance that I get. So I'd say about 9 or 10 times I've tried with 1 success.

I can summon again on Nov. 20th... wish me luck! smile.gif

I have no idea how many times I've already tried to summon, but I could say many of tries have been given. But anyways, I have two successes. I got my first GoN on September in 2014 and the second one on May 2015. I wonder when I'm going to get the third one. biggrin.gif Gotta keep tryin'.

Ah, I found the thread. I know some people are still trying to summon after trying more times than I but I was finally successful to summon my first GoN after 6 times (7th time is the charm xP) using one of my Thunders @1:55am cave time ^^ Yay~ Edited by ~X~

I'm not sure how many I've done so far, but it's been A LOT. More than 30, and no GoNs.