Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been trying since day one, and I am still trying in hopes that I can get one of these (forget two of them).

Been summoning for little over a year now, I think. Each failure is a big 'meh', but I tend to forget GoNs even exist so it works out. I'm more amazed how often my summoning date comes up on holidays; failure on 4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, birthdays... expecting another on Valentines, hah.

When GoNs were first released, used Summon as often as I could but after failing all the time, I've pretty much given up except for the occasional attempt.

I've been trying to summon since the feature first came out and I have yet to be successful. It's highly frustrating and depressing. I think the day I actually get one, I'll die from shock. Thankfully, I think I'm pretty safe from that ever happening, heh.

I went and checked the calender. I've been late enough times to be a couple tries short of the maximum number available. That means that once my scroll is freed up again tonight I will make attempt number 46. I still have no GoN. This is the only dragon I am missing. (I don't count chickens and dinos, since those are missing by preference. Besides, I've caught tons of them, I just don't keep them.)

So, from my perspective, NDs are easier to get than GoN. Frankly, I see no reason for the odds to be as low as they appear.

ETA: Yep, just as I predicted. Try #46 = no GoN.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Summoned my first GON today. Almost exactly a year from the date I started playing. Happy Anniversary indeed. My daughter has been playing for about a year and 3 months and nothing yet...

I've pretty much been summoning since it came out and haven't ever gotten one, I have terrible luck already so I'm not sure I'll ever succeed

Got my first GoN on what was at least the 10th try... 32 more tries and I got the second today!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I summoned my first GoN on my 32nd try.

I will be trying for my second for the 15th time on Tuesday 17th January.

I've been summoning since that feature came, I had no success until 1st January last year.

And since then, no success this far (though, I didn't really summon all too often during 2011 because I was so happy that I finally got one and totally forgot that I should keep it up to try and get another one).

I've honestly lost track of the number of times I've tried. I'm pretty sure I started

right around the time the BSA came out, and still nothing. I have a feeling that, if

I were to ever have a success, it will be a feeling of "It's about censorkip.gif time! D:<"

as opposed to "Yay! I got it. c:" The banner in my sig will also be staying.

I've honestly lost track of the number of times I've tried. I'm pretty sure I started

right around the time the BSA came out, and still nothing. I have a feeling that, if

I were to ever have a success, it will be a feeling of "It's about censorkip.gif time! D:<"

as opposed to "Yay! I got it. c:" The banner in my sig will also be staying.

Exactly the same thing for me...I lost count as well...just added another fail today...

I just tried to Summon for the last time! It's touching see all your Trios to lose their BSA afterall ;_;

For statistics purposes, I tried 16 times (from 1st July '11 to 1st February '12) summoning an egg on the first try (with a female Ice) and on the sixteenth try (with a female Thunder).

It seems stupid, but I already miss Summon! Good luck to everyone is still trying, you'll do it one day, believe in it! :3

3 tries and no GON

You kinda hope that you'll be the lucky few who don't have to Summon for months or years lol

Due today.

Tried today.

Nope. sad.gif

I think I must be up to 45 at least....

Just gone over my one year and half of attempt... that should be around 39 since I summon every time I can. Anf of corse no GoN dry.gif

I've been summoning whenever I can since March 2011... and still have no GoN. I can try again in a few days... no idea how many tries I've had already, but in any case it's far too many ¬_¬

Got Summon back yesterday, but figured I'd wait for my birthday.... Silly me.

I need a banner with all my Trio sitting in dunce caps, because clearly they are inept and not so bright. Also, I think we should have a 50+ option on the scroll, because some of us will hit that milestone number this month. dry.gif

Been summoning ever since the feature was released, without a single success. rolleyes.gif Guess my trios are wearing dunce caps as well.

And so am I, since I just keep trying... laugh.gif

I got my first GoN on my first Summon attempt, and I got my second GoN 4 months (and maybe 3 summons, I didn't keep to a schedule) later.

I got my first one after about 3-4 trys then the 2nd one took me about 6-7 months

Edited by whitedragon313711