Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This thread is losing HISTORY ! It was almost three years - summoning every chance I got - to get my first. TJ has made it a LITTLE easier now, but still - some perspective won't hurt ! The last I heard - it was a while ago - someone who used to "compete" with me was still trying....

I summoned all three of mine pretty quickly. However, I have a LOT of every trio on my scroll, so I think that has something to do with it.

I used Summon every 2 weeks for 2 years before I got my first GoN. The second came after another year.

I summoned all three of mine pretty quickly. However, I have a LOT of every trio on my scroll, so I think that has something to do with it.

I do not think that is necessarily true? I mean I have a good amount of Thunder, some Ice and 3 magmas (took my the 7th try).

One of my friends has 1 of each trio got first GoN on the first summon and my other friend has 2 of each trio got first GoN on their second try x]

Honestly I think it is somewhat calculable? Maybe? But luck as well

I do not think that is necessarily true? I mean I have a good amount of Thunder, some Ice and 3 magmas (took my the 7th try).

One of my friends has 1 of each trio got first GoN on the first summon and my other friend has 2 of each trio got first GoN on their second try x]

Honestly I think it is somewhat calculable? Maybe? But luck as well

There is a certain degree of luck, but every full set of trios increases your chances a bit.

I got all three Guardians within two years. I got my third and final one (a male) on Dec 5, 2015. It's my mom's birthday, so I guess it was just a lucky day!

There is a certain degree of luck, but every full set of trios increases your chances a bit.

Hm, interesting ^^ Did not know that

If that's true, then I got my Guardians via luck only. I have about 60 Ice dragons, 15 Magma, and only 7 Thunders, so hardly any full trio sets at all. Unless the load of Ice dragons somehow helped the summoning process. huh.gif

Rather than relying purely on random chance, the likelihood of summoning a Legendary egg now increases with the number of complete sets of the Legendary Trio dragons that you have. If your style of play doesn't allow you to have multiple sets, don't worry; the base chance has been slightly increased as well.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=139167

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Yunako - well not really, seven sets is quite a lot too. And wow, that is a lot of ices! ohmy.gif

64 ices, 33 magmas, 46 thunders. 33 sets and some change. I'm quite positive that helped my success rate.

I got my first GoN on the first try wub.gif i guess i was lucky

only attepmpted to summon another one once with no succes.

I did my 1st summon right after Christmas and got it blink.gif I have been summening since then and not gotten another one

My daughter created an account a few weeks ago. Got one of each of the trios. And then got a GON on her first attempt at summoning lol.

Can't believe how lucky she was.

I got a GON on my first try, and I got my second GON the second time I used the summon action. Since then I haven’t had any successful summons.

Edited by w5aw5

I have 3 and I must say, they were pretty easy. However, my roommate has had TERRIBLE luck and hasn't gotten a single one!

I'm at about 10-15 attempts with one success. Funny enough, my first success was on my early attempts and I had only a couple complete trios. Now I have way more and can't get a second one.

{HYPE INTENSIFIES}

Don't know what I'm gonna name it, but I'm sure it took me at least 7 tries to get it. Only one each of Magma and Ice, but 6 Thunders. (One Trio, basically.) Used the BSA on a 3rd-gen PB EG Female Magma.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

I successfully summoned first GoN at Jan 2014. I thought it was late gift. (And I had only two sets of trios that time I remember?) And summoned second one year and two months later from first. Still trying to summon third when I remembered about summoning. Don't do that frequently as when I had none though.