Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*sarcastic* Really now? I still didn't have any success with my most recent summon. And when I said recent, I mean like a couple of minutes ago.

sad.gif I thought they have increased the chances now but I just still don't feel it.

Keep in mind that only more complete Trio sets increase your chances. It won't do you any good if you have 10 Ice and 10 Magmas but only one Thunder smile.gif

I got my first one over a year ago and since then I am trying for a second... without success rolleyes.gif

WHOA WAT. I had no idea that more complete sets helps! A little late to the party for me, but I've been trying to summon for more than a year. xd.png I know the advice was directed towards another player, but you have no idea how much this helps me. wub.gif

I've been summoning since the feature came out and I have seven complete CB sets. Still no luck.

ohmy.gif The number of complete sets of trio affects the chance of a successful summon? I didn't know that. Is that official or speculation? Where was it mentioned?

Ugh, I've been at this for about six months now. Still nothing. I've been literally summoning the day of the cool down and every time it always fails. x_x

Is there a way to summon successfully with only one complete set of trios? smile.gif I do hope so.

I guess so. I summoned a GoN recently and I've only got 2 Ices, 2 Magmas and one Thunder. smile.gif

And I've been summoning since the Avatar update came up, with one success. owo

Two successes, and in relatively short time. I've been playing less than a year. I got really lucky. Hoping for that third one now.

Is there a way to summon successfully with only one complete set of trios? smile.gif I do hope so.

Yes, I summoned my first one with only one complete trio. Nice avatar, by the way. biggrin.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

@harlequinraven: smile.gif A double thanks to you. tongue.gif I actually dislike having to have another set. I'm happy with only one set. wink.gif Don't try to understand my reasoning, it's just a whim. The members of my trio each have cool names, all are girls and all are bred by someone else and very special too!

I've been summoning just a little after the day it was released and have no successes. I've kinda gotten bored of it, anyway.

Figure'd I'd quote me from 3 years in the past.

Got my first GoN april of last year, so two years? Ahahahah....

Boylet did it with one set on the first try. Almost threw things. Damned lucky five year old. Ten year old did it with one set(maybe an extra ice), second or third try.

But me. No, I've been summoning my little heart out since about July of 2012. but finally after 2 YEARS! I did it!!!!

OMG OMG OMG ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's finally here!!!1

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BX1ly

ETA:

ohmy.gif The number of complete sets of trio affects the chance of a successful summon? I didn't know that. Is that official or speculation? Where was it mentioned?

It does. This was added not too long ago, I think as a part of the Avatar release, so in May. Overall chances were increased as well.

Edited by amthystfire

It took me 30 tries, but I finally got one success. Then, as soon as the CD was over, I got my second success. I really hope I'll get my last success as soon as the CD is over again.

My first one was male, the little baby on my scroll now is MEANT to be female, but I dunno if influence worked. I have honestly had it FAIL FOR THE FIRST TIME on me with 2 undines meant to be male. laugh.gif

I summoned successfully on my first try and haven't been able to get one since.

I only have one set and after three tries I was successful. Have to wait now for the fourth try.

Oh my god. I summoned for the very first time today just now and I got one!!! My first try! I cannot believe this. With only one set of legendary dragons. Oh my god.

Oh my god. I summoned for the very first time today just now and I got one!!! My first try! I cannot believe this. With only one set of legendary dragons. Oh my god.

Congrats, you are super lucky! wink.gif

My first(and only for now) success was 7th try. It was during christhmas season. And I'm keep failing until now;;;

I tried to summon a Guardian since I owned a complete trio in April 2010 till I left dragcave in 2012 and had not one success. Now that I came back, not a month ago I tried it two times and summoned two Guradians which is incredible awesome biggrin.gif.

I got my first trio of legends and the ability to summon this last spring. I've been trying to summon every time it was available since and just now finally got my first GoN. I honestly didn't expect it to happen for a year or more. biggrin.gif

I'll continue on for my second.

Just.. just look at my signature for how long it took me since Guardians were added. x3

Oh, and every attempt for a second one since her has been complete failure. xd.png

Edited by Dreamfur

Just.. just look at my signature for how long it took me since Guardians were added. x3

Oh, and every attempt for a second one since her has been complete failure. xd.png

Wow, that's a long time. I guess it just makes it much more rewarding in the end, though.

Me? I've only tried once, and didn't succeed.

I only began to summon since the change, so it's six months. There is no success, for now.

Edited by ishlia