Arwen17

How Long Have You Been Trying to Summon?

How many attempts have you used?  

703 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I've been summoning since the day it was released and have no successes. I think a lot of other people are in the same boat, but let's take a vote on it.

Let's just see what the statistics are.

If you don't know how many attempts, just make a rough estimate.

Edit: New question: Do you think there are more NDs than GoNs in DC? xd.png

Edited by Arwen17

I could've made about ten attempts *stopped counting*, one of which was successful.

I think I'm at like... 5 or 6 attempts. No successes so far.

I'm in the 30+ group with no success. I know I'll get them if I keep trying.

I had summon but no successful so far oh well. I am in 1-10 with no successful group right now. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

It feels like 100+ times without success xd.png I've summoned every time since the day it was released but up to today-nothing .___."

I have been summoning on and off since it came out. Over 30 times and I have had one success.

Never summoned anything more valuable than air...

Argghhh. It's been like 285828285 times now.

I have two GoN's. smile.gif The first one was born March 26 2010 and the second on May 26 2011 (magic date 26th.. for me!) biggrin.gif

Is anybody else disturbed by the results of the poll?

I've been trying since the summon ability was added, so every single time it's been up. Not gotten an egg yet, which doesn't surprise me since my luck is crud, but it's been at least 30 attempts.

Speaking as one who's been Summoning since the beginning, I think I'm probably by now lagging about 2 behind the number of those attempts possible through attrition, due to being locked and having to Summon a day or more late at various times, and to having my previous puter die twice, to be ultimately replaced by a loaner.

I'm lucky enough to have had one success and voted in the 30-plus, have one category, although at the moment I actually have no idea how many times I've tried, lol.

36 attempts (no success)

HOW DO YOU DO IT??

I think I'm somewhere around 32 or something with one success. I figured it took me a year to get my first, it will probably take another year to get my second.

As I suspected, there is really only a very small margin of success. It is a function designed to fail most of the time.

I've been trying since my last trio dragon grew up which it February 4th. I managed to summon on July 14th.

Estimating that each month has 4 weeks, I'd say I got it on my 10th try? Some days I was locked so the summon date gosh pushed back by a few days, so 10th try seems like a good guess o3o

I've got both of mine, but it took me about a year to get them. So...probably 20+ tries.

Edited because I smurt at teh maffs hurrhurr.

Edited by AngelKitty

I've lost count a long time ago and still no GoN egg. Failing gets old... =[