Teehee I don't mind my eyes; tbh I don't even pay that much attention to them O_o I don't know if I have double eyelids or not. ._.

Whoops, sorry. I need sleep. o.o

I got that backwards. He has a single lid. x3

Single would be like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold

And double would be: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads...5/Blue_eyes.jpg

Man, it's not easy to find pictures good for this. x3

Mine are light blue with no traces of other colors, I get a lot of compliments about them.

My eyes are a blue/greenish color and almond shaped. I know hazel is brown and green mixed together but theirs different shades of hazel and one of them is blue and green.

Mine switch between Light Blue/Turquoise and a lime green. There are a lot of gold lines coming from around the pupil.

My eyes are blue on the outside and go green the closer you get to my pupil. In florescent lighting they look blue, and in direct sunlight they look green, occasionally brown but that's only happened twice.

Mine are just plain brown. Nothing special.

My boyfriend's eyes I could die for. They change on mood or random. I've seen them grey, green, blue, hazel, icey blue, deep blue with a tad bit of very light purple.

Some people get all the luck

Boring dark brown =/

This. xd.png

My grandfather had some eye colour like hazel/honey, and apparently, for some reason he was the only one in the family that had those eye colours. Everyone else has dark brown. Why didn't my mother inherit my grandfather's eye colour and so I'd have a chance to have those, too? That would be awesome! biggrin.gif

Standard European shaped.

Blue Gray usually. When I am emotional, like sad or angry, they go bright blue.

Standard European shaped.

Blue Gray usually. When I am emotional, like sad or angry, they go bright blue.

I wish that my eyes changed color like that. I have a friend whose eyes change from blue to grey to greenish. But nope, mine are a boring brown. tongue.gif

I wish that my eyes changed color like that. I have a friend whose eyes change from blue to grey to greenish. But nope, mine are a boring brown.  tongue.gif

It's actually quite interesting. My grown children know that even if mom is smiling or showing no emotion (like around their paternal grandma lol), they watch my eyes. If they change color, and go deeper brighter blue, they get me out of there asap. lol.

Usually means mom is going harm grandma.....hehe. She just knows how to push my buttons and does so joyfully. GRRRR.....

Edited by Riverwillows

My eyes are brown and like a lot of people's in here, they change colors. In direct light (as in staring out a window when the sun is shining) they turn a dark orangish-gold amber color. I have to say that my eyes are one of my favorite features. I have a generally love of eyes in general, and I sometimes end up focusing on them when people are talking to me. xd.png It gets me some weird looks occasionally.

Turquoise, although depends on what I'm wearing. When I wear bluer colors they look more blue, ans when I wear green colors they look more green. Just an optical illusion, but its pretty cool!

Mine are big and bright. They change colors according to my mood...seriously! My siblings have my moods figured out now: blue is happy/content, green is angry/excited, gray is melancholy...

And now, when I am hanging with my siblings, they tell me "Hey sis....your eyes are turning green...time to cool down." or something like that.

LOL

Mine were blue when I was a baby, brown to hazel growing up, and now they're an earthy green with brown near the pupil, I guess you'd consider that hetero-chromatic?

EDIT: StormCry, your avatar kinda reminds me of the condescending Wonka meme xd.png

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

user posted image

You can see the sectoral heterochromia in the left eye(my right eye). I'm oddly very freckly here from trying to get a tan so I could go to mexico and not burn(I did anyway), so it looks like a freckle ended up in my eye.

EDIT: StormCry, your avatar kinda reminds me of the condescending Wonka meme xd.png

Hahaha.... I hadn't ever noticed that, but it kinda does! Lol...