They change weekly... Sometimes a greenish blue, sometimes just plain green, or plain blue, and most of the time a deep gray.

My eyes are strange as they seem to be unable to decide what color they want to be.

Sometimes they're blue, sometimes green, sometimes really dark or light grey, and sometimes just a mixture of the three. They seem to change at random and I don't know why.

Strange eyes. I wish they'd just stay one color. dry.gif

Mine are ... very dark brown! As a child, they were so dark I thought they were black, LOL. I quite liked the idea since it matched my black hair, but all this time my eyes have just been dark brown. tongue.gif

I wanna say my eyes are almond shaped. I'm asian, and it's really notorious how asians can be referred to as having "chinky eyes" mad.gif when that's not really how it is. Up close, the fold over my eyes look big but I get the feeling from faraway it's hardly noticeable (or maybe that's just me).

So mine are hazel. They look light brown or grey most of the time

When I cry or when I'm REALLY tired they look light green.

You have gorgeous eyes Syaoransbear, I'm jealous. XP

I like my eyes though. They are normal dark brown eyes, like my hair, but they are one of my favorite features.

Eyes tell a lot about a person. They are the first thing I look at when first meeting someone.

You have gorgeous eyes Syaoransbear, I'm jealous. XP

I like my eyes though. They are normal dark brown eyes, like my hair, but they are one of my favorite features.

Eyes tell a lot about a person. They are the first thing I look at when first meeting someone.

Thanks! I don't remember them being so obviously green, although maybe it's just this monitor. They used to be blue.

These eyes are nothing but trouble though. My right eye, the one with sectoral heterochromia, is lazy, but it isn't lazy if I wear glasses or contacts, and I also have full control of it so I can turn my lazy eye in and out at will. Also, I have terrible eyesight... kind of. My eyes don't work together, but individually they have 20/20 vision. If I cover either of my eyes, I can see perfectly clear. Even clearer than when I wear my glasses. But together my vision is terrible and my vision prescription is +4.50. blink.gif

They are weird.

That is quite odd. Never heard that before. My brother has a lazy eye but it's pretty bad, he had surgery multiple times when he was a baby to help it but it's still bad.

The most I have is poor eyesight. And I have terrible night blindness, although I have become incredibly used to it since I work night shift and have to drive 25 minutes to work at night every night (which is why I take back roads to avoid other cars so I'm not blinded). And I'm really good at walking around in a dark room. Most of the time I do it with my eyes closed because I can't see a thing anyway. I memorize the layout of a room almost instantly so I can navigate easily through it at night.

I should be wearing glasses/contacts, since I'm squinting to even write this, but I haven't been to an eye doctor in years. >.<

My eyes is a dark brown, I guess, and have a black dot (Not my pupil tongue.gif ) on one of them. And apparently, when there is sunlight on them they glow abit redish... But that is what my friend said so I don't really know.

I also have good eyesight, I can see even messy writing on a whiteboard from far away.

My eyes are dark brown "doe" eyes, meaning they look like an actual doe's eyes. At least that's what most people say. I have okay vision, and I can see from far away, but not if it's really tiny. I can at least decipher messy handwriting! xd.png

i just have normal plain dark brown eyes. nothing special about them. :< i wear contacts because i dont have good vision lol.

Ok, this will sound extremely out there, but my eyes are a blue hazel. Hazel as in changing. They change with my mood [ive never needed a mood ring, just a mirror, it also sucks when trying to lie or hide something around people who really know me.]

My eyes are naturally a gentle royal blue as they are right now, but they go ice blue when Im happy, deep almost black blue when im, i guess 'aroused' is a good word for it, a sea-green when im upset, emerald green when im sick, stone grey when i'm annoyed, silver gray when im irritated, gray-blue when i feel as though someone is lying to me, a light brown color when im pissed, a dark brown when im furious and wanting to kill someone, a medium blue-green when im tired, gray-green when I'm nervous, a bluish brown color when im lying, etc. Theyres tons of shades for each gradation as well, but those are the main ones. Its weird. Ive had a priest tell me im possessed once, and a doctor looked into my cornea to see if there was something specific that caused it.

Edited by Vampiresswolf

I have somewhat normal eyes, for an asian tongue.gif They're not, like, super squinty or anything. Nor are they extremely pretty. They're just... normal. xd.png

Ok, this will sound extremely out there, but my eyes are a blue hazel. Hazel as in changing. They change with my mood [ive never needed a mood ring, just a mirror, it also sucks when trying to lie or hide something around people who really know me.]

My eyes are naturally a gentle royal blue as they are right now, but they go ice blue when Im happy, deep almost black blue when im, i guess 'aroused' is a good word for it, a sea-green when im upset, emerald green when im sick, stone grey when i'm annoyed, silver gray when im irritated, gray-blue when i feel as though someone is lying to me, a light brown color when im pissed, a dark brown when im furious and wanting to kill someone, a medium blue-green when im tired, gray-green when I'm nervous, a bluish brown color when im lying, etc. Theyres tons of shades for each gradation as well, but those are the main ones. Its weird. Ive had a priest tell me im possessed once, and a doctor looked into my cornea to see if there was something specific that caused it.

My eyes change like yours! Although it seems less mood dependent and more what I'm wearing. My eyes are normally a brown or green hazel and sometimes Gray, though they turn ice blue when I'm excited.

I have somewhat normal eyes, for an asian tongue.gif They're not, like, super squinty or anything. Nor are they extremely pretty. They're just... normal. xd.png

Pretty much everyone has normal eyes anyway. I don't see why we don't see the beauty in this. D:

I'm sure your eyes are gorgeous. <3

~

My boyfriend is Vietnamese and it's a constant joke between us because my eyes are squintier than his (and I'm white, mostly German and English) since "he's Asian so obviously has squinty eyes". It is to his consternation, though, since he loves staring into them...when he can see them, lol.

I love the double eyelid, though. It gives his eyes such a pretty shape. o3o

Pretty much everyone has normal eyes anyway. I don't see why we don't see the beauty in this. D:

I'm sure your eyes are gorgeous. <3

~

My boyfriend is Vietnamese and it's a constant joke between us because my eyes are squintier than his (and I'm white, mostly German and English) since "he's Asian so obviously has squinty eyes". It is to his consternation, though, since he loves staring into them...when he can see them, lol.

I love the double eyelid, though. It gives his eyes such a pretty shape. o3o

Teehee I don't mind my eyes; tbh I don't even pay that much attention to them O_o I don't know if I have double eyelids or not. ._.