xxtyraxx

DC Photography contest #38

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. So here is the theme for this weeks contest: Candy!

I love sweets and I think plenty of other people do as well, and it's one of those things that are easy to find.

Here's an example

Well onto the regular things.

The Rules:

- One entry per person

- Picture has to be made by yourself and can't be just a reproduction of someone's work. If someone else's work is in the picture, there needs to be something extra.

- No manipulation besides basic photo adjustments (contrast, exposure, cropping, color balance, lighting, etc.)

- No text or framing in the photo. A signature/watermark is just fine, but it's preferable if you don't have "O Hai Eye Hav3 T3XT" (or something similar) present in the photo.

- When voting, please don't select your own image. This will ensure fairness.

- You are free to submit an old photo; you don't need to take a new one just for this competition.

Closing date: Sunday, August 14

Good luck to everyone.

Previous themes:

1: Beginning anew

2: Simplicity

3: Summer

4: Wildlife

5: Black & White

6: Food

7: Macro

8: Farewell

9: Light and Shadow

10: Urban

11: In the home

12: Travel Photography

13: Pets

14: Red

15: Coupled Animals

16: Clouds

17: Green

18: Water

19: Scenic views

20: Invertebrates

21: Sunrise/Sunset

22: Purple

23: Out of Context

24: Snow

25: Flowers

26: Mountains

27: Old

28: Birds

29: Inanimate Objects

30: New Life

31: Play

32: Road

33: Leaves

34: People

35. Books

36. Statues

37. Nighttime

What an excellent excuse to run off buying candy! xd.png

(and darn, my jellybean idea is already taken ><)

Hmmm.... Although there has already been a picture of Skittles entered, they are the only type of candy I have a picture of so....

My Entry: Floating Skittles

Consumed

It's a chocolate-coated rainbow cakepop (Baked by yours truly.) so I think it qualifies as Candy? I mean, it's part cake, part chocolate...

Argh, I simply haven't had the time to do anything about this yet! D= Hopefully I'll manage to get in before the voting begins tomorrow ..

waaah~ i haven't done this in such a long time... if i can find a good picture of candy in my files, i'll enter it. i take another one if i can, but i doubt i have time.