DarkEternity

Tinsel raising strategies

I put my tinsel in, what, 10 hatcheries? I just open up all the reliable ones I can find in the Fan Site subforum. ouo

So far it's only gotten sick once and it's already growing up as a fine little hatchling.

BTW, El3m3nt, my tinsel started getting cracks at nearly the exact same views as you. You're doing great. ^ _ ^

thanks its good to know that! I just wanted to be sure it wasnt moving to fast. i dont want it getting sick.

I always wait till my tinsel have less than 5 minutes to live before I hatch them.

It's good for morale.

It teaches them if they aren't good little tinsels, I will crush them!

>:\

With hatchies I don't even bother with ERs.

They just grow up naturally.

Edited by Pink

I always wait till my tinsel have less than 5 minutes to live before I hatch them.

It's good for morale.

ummmmmmm Pink.....no comment but..........

as long as no tinsels are harmed in the process I guess its okay..... ohmy.gif

It's good for morale.

Lol... Your so cruel. If your tinsel dies, don't come running to us. :B

Lol... Your so cruel. If your tinsel dies, don't come running to us. :B

*shrug*

I've been making neglecteds for almost two years.

I know how to hatch eggs in >15 seconds if I so wish.

But yes, it does make them produce loads better.

It puts everything in prospective when they come so close to dying.

Edited by Pink

*shrug*

I've been making neglecteds for almost two years.

I know how to hatch eggs in >15 seconds if I so wish.

But yes, it does make them produce loads better.

It puts everything in prospective when they come so close to dying.

-stares up in awe-

Mommy, one day I'mma be like her. * O *

Haha, scar them for life? Well, whatever works I s'pose.

Kinda harsh there pink lol. Tinseles needed to be nurtured and taken care of not forgotten and given like fifteen mins to hatch:V

I guess she doesn't want stuck up snotty Tinsel's that think they're better than all the common(er)s? Or maybe it's a secret aphrodisiac.

= w =

Kinda harsh there pink lol. Tinseles needed to be nurtured and taken care of not forgotten and given like fifteen mins to hatch:V

I never said they were forgotten.

It does say dragons like to stay in their shells until a while after they're ready to hatch. I'm just giving the maximum amount of shell time as possible. :3

I never said they were forgotten.

It does say dragons like to stay in their shells until a while after they're ready to hatch. I'm just giving the maximum amount of shell time as possible. :3

Pink, can I marry you? 8D

My recent Tinsel was view bombed to hatch, it hatched at 3d and 17h after incubate. It got sick so I fogged it for a full day and 1/2. Fogged it at times, unfogged it others. Then at 4d exactly I added him to an ER and he grew at 3d and 23h. Was pretty fast for me.

My silver has been a good tinsel so far. It hatched on time and had gendered with over a day to go. Not once has it been sick either. I'm just hoping that it will grow up on time and be a good tinsel by breeding another tinsel egg right away for me. smile.gif

As i post this my tinsel has a huge hole in it! It is at 4 days and 10 hours with 2353 views 652 unique views and 67 clicks and it hasnt been sick. Hopefully itll hatch within a day maybe earlier! c:

As i post this my tinsel has a huge hole in it! It is at 4 days and 10 hours with 2353 views 652 unique views and 67 clicks and it hasnt been sick. Hopefully itll hatch within a day maybe earlier! c:

My Tinsel has a huge hole in it too! smile.gif It's at 4d with only 1,873V/587UV/36C smile.gif I'm hoping it'll hatch sometime today biggrin.gif

My silver tinsel hatched while I was doing my first days worth of homework! I had it fogged all day along with my other eggs and hatchlings to prevent them from getting sick while i'm not here to supervise.

I don't really get the whole scary softshell thing. I get it on my commons, and I hide them. Problem solved. Why is it such a big deal again? o.o

After nearly losing a Tinsel because some jealous person decided to viewbomb it, I'm very paranoid about my Tinsel eggs. I usually wait until they reach 4 days before I put them in fansites. As soon as they hatch, I hide them.

After nearly losing a Tinsel because some jealous person decided to viewbomb it, I'm very paranoid about my Tinsel eggs. I usually wait until they reach 4 days before I put them in fansites. As soon as they hatch, I hide them.

Thats terrible!

Why would someone do that?

SO far my tinsel seems to be progressing fine it hasnt been sick and its getting just enough views but not to many.

I just got my first silver tinsel and it's already sick. I've never had a sick egg before. It only has like 63 overall views, 23 unique views, and 11 clicks, and it's at 6 days 20 hours. What do? tongue.gif

I removed it from a clicksite already and fogged it, but I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do. Seems like everyone has a different experience with their tinsels.

My bronze tinsel hatched this morning, but my silver tinsel egg which has had less views is sick. It was also one day older than the bronze.

I fogged it and hope for the best. xd.png

I don't really get the whole scary softshell thing. I get it on my commons, and I hide them. Problem solved. Why is it such a big deal again? o.o

Actually, it's a lot harder to kill eggs via softshell than people think.

Basically it requires a massive amount of UV/V AND a prolonged period of exposure.

By massive I mean like 10,000+ v and 4,000+ uv and then about 10 hours worth of exposure.

That's the lowest my eggs have ever died at, at least, and I tried HARD to kill them.

Currently my tinsels are coming along very well. One has a little over 3 days till it needs to hatch and one has 6 days.

Edited by Pink