The Kings and Queens of Commons

~ The Kings and Queens of Commons ~

Well, anyway I did start the project, which is a great first breeding project for me smile.gif There are a few common breeds of which I have very few (if any) dragons, so this is a great incentive to get nice CB commons.

I have tried to get most my new CBs from the AP, though I found I had a couple of older CBs in my scroll who had never been bred smile.gif

I feel the need to update, since I haven't in forever. I've got a full third generation now. I'll get around to breeding them sometime...

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common King/Queen was born!

Forum Name: AmalgamKhaotica

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: Here

Breed: Spitfire

Name of your King/Queen: King Merari of Commons

I'm sorry again for neglecting this project, but my computer has gone from working sometimes to completely broken, so I haven't been able to access the forums. I'll try to update and answer any questinons whenever I have access to a computer.

Update: tar.gzip and Faerie_fyre added to the member list, King Merari of Commons added to the King/Queen list.

I believe that after 2 releases from their own release the Turpentines and Luminas deserve a decision about if adding them to the lineage or not. I'd say they should be added because, well, they are fairly common, especially the Turpentines and I might not be the only one thinking of them to be used in the lineage so I'd aprpeciate a decision if finally made.

I want to breed my own common King or Queen!

Forum Name:MinaraiAkira

Scroll Link: Here

Secret Word:cooee

Edited by MinaraiAkira

Forum Name: Dracopenguin

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/dracopenguin

Secret Word: cooee!

I coincedentally had almost exactly the same idea for a private breeding project! I have two greens and a grey but am collecting more green and greys all the time... I will probably add canopies and stones, too.

Aw, this is so cool! :'D

Forum Name: Charchar2

Scroll Link: here

Secret Word: cooee

Er...I'm hoping this isn't dead, because I have a question:

When/Will the first post be updated? Because it hasn't been in over a year, and I would think more dragons could be added to the breeding pool now.

Forum Name: Mow

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mz8da

Breed: Gold-Horned Tangar

Name of your King/Queen: Ra/Regina Luminae of Commons

After i had english and german titles, for my second attempt i took italian ones. I like it smile.gif

Edited by Mow

Forum Name:Zerhai

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Secret Word:cooee

Edited by Zerhai

Forum Name: SpeedyHeart

Scroll Link: Scroll

Forum Name: Charchar2

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Xthe8

Breed: Gold-Horned Tanager

Name of your King/Queen: King Aure of Commons

I can't believe I actually did it :'D <3

Forum Name: Shadowflame

Scroll Link: Shadowflame

Cool idea! I don't even know if this lineage page is active any more, but it's sort of a thing you can do on your own scroll. Gonna try for 6th gen xd.png

I stopped working on this for awhile, but I'm back now, so I thought I'd give an update-

Gen1 (complete):

Pink Flamingo Lord of Commons (Flamingo) X Lady of Bright Tropical Commons (BBW) = BBW Egg

Lord Guardian of Commons (Guardian) X Lady Inella of Commons (Purple) = Purple Egg

Lord Equus of Commons (Horse) X Lady Nocturne of 5E Commons (Nocturne) = Horse Egg

Lord Magician of Commons (Magi) X Lady Leaf of Commons (Terrae) = Terrae Egg

Lord Falconer of Commons (Swallowtail) X Lady Sky of 5E Commons (Skywing) = Skywing Egg

Desert Lord of 5E Commons (Spitfire) X Petrified Lady of 5E Commons (Stone) = Stone Egg

Fire Lord of 5E Commons (Red) X Lady Morrigan of 5E Commons (Gray) = Gray Egg

Treetop Lord of 5E Commons (Canopy) X Lady of Agile Commons (Whiptail) = Whiptail Egg

Green Lord of 5E Commons (Green) X Tropical Lady of 5E Commons (Neotropical) = Green Egg

Wave Lord of Commons (Waverunner) X Albino Lady of Commons (Albino) = Waverunner Egg

Dreaming Lord of Commons (Daydream) X Lady of Royal Purple Commons (Purple Dorsal) = Daydream Egg

Lord of the Lake of Commons (Waterhorse) X Sea Lady of 5E Commons (Deep Sea) = Deep Sea Egg

Lord of Floating 5E Commons (Balloon) X Lady of Little Mint 5E Commons (Mint) = Mint Egg

Summer Lord of Commons 5E (Summer Seasonal) X Sunstone Lady of 5E Commons (Sunstone) = Sunstone Egg

Lord of 5E Water Walking Commons (Water Walker) X Harvest Lady of 5E Commons (Harvest) = Harvest Egg

Sunset Lord of 5E Commons (Sunset) X Lightning Lady of 5E Commons (Electric) = Sun Egg

male: 16/16, female: 16/16

Gen2 (complete):

Baron Sky Flight of Commons (Skywing) X Bright Baroness of Commons (BBW) = Skywing Egg

Night Horse Baron of Commons (Horse) X Royal Purple Baroness of Commons (Purple) = Horse Egg

Summer Sun Baron of Commons (Sunstone) X Baroness Magic Leaf of Commons (Terrae) = Sunstone Egg

Minty Baron of 5E Commons (Mint) X Foggy Baroness of 5E Commons (Gray) = Mint Egg

Tropical Green Baron of Commons (Green) X Dreamy Royal Baroness of Commons (Daydream) = Green Egg

White Wave Baron of Commons (Waverunner) X Agile Tree Baroness of Commons (Whiptail) = Whiptail Egg

Water Baron of Commons (Deep Sea) X Stony Desert Baroness of Commons (Stone) = Deep Sea Egg

Harvest Walking Baron of Commons (Harvest) X Baroness Sunrise of 5E Commons (Sunrise) = Sun Egg

male:8/8, female: 8/8

Gen3 (complete):

Count Bright Sky of Commons (Skywing) X Purple Horse Countess of Commons (Horse) = Skywing Egg

Sun Magic Count of Commons (Sunstone) X Foggy Mint Countess of Commons (Mint) = Mint Egg

Green Dream Count of Commons (Green) X Agile Wave Countess of Commons (Whiptail) = Whiptail Egg

Water Stone Count of Commons (Deep Sea) X Sun Harvest Countess of Commons (Sunset) = Deep Sea Egg

male: 4/4, female: 4/4

Gen4 (1 missing):

Purple Sky Duke of Commons (Skywing) X Mint Magic Duchess of Commons (Mint) = Mint Egg

Agile Dream Duke of Commons (Whiptail) X deep sea egg

male: 2/2, female: 1/2

Gen5 (1 missing):

Mint Sky Prince of Commons (Mint) X

male: 1/1, female: 0/1

Edited by IvoryDragon432

It's now been neraly two years since my King of Commons grew up and I am looking for people that are interested in exchanging siblings of their kings/queens to create awesome, big commons lineages smile.gif

I'll leave a trade link to a sibling of my king here, in case anybody is interested smile.gif

My king's sibling