The Kings and Queens of Commons

~ The Kings and Queens of Commons ~

It's been awhile, but here's my latest update-

Gen1 (Complete - 4 more to breed):

Pink Flamingo Lord of Commons (Flamingo) X Lady of Bright Tropical Commons (BBW) = BBW Egg

Lord Guardian of Commons (Guardian) X Lady Inella of Commons (Purple) = Purple Egg

Lord Equus of Commons (Horse) X Lady Nocturne of 5E Commons (Nocturne) = Horse Egg

Lord Magician of Commons (Magi) X Lady Leaf of Commons (Terrae) = Terrae Egg

Lord Falconer of Commons (Swallowtail) X Lady Sky of Commons (Skywing) = Skywing Egg

Desert Lord of Commons (Spitfire) X Petrified Lady of 5E Commons (Stone)

Fire Lord of Commons (Red) X Lady Morrigan of Commons (Gray) = Gray Egg

Treetop Lord of Commons (Canopy) X Lady of Agile Commons (Whiptail) = Whiptail Egg

Green Lord of Commons (Green) X Tropical Lady of 5E Commons (Neotropical)

Wave Lord of Commons (Waverunner) X Albino Lady of Commons (Albino) = Waverunner Egg

Dreaming Lord of Commons (Daydream) X Lady of Royal Purple Commons (Purple Dorsal) = Daydream Egg

Lord of the Lake of Commons (Waterhorse) X Sea Lady of 5E Commons (Deep Sea) = Deep Sea Egg

Lord of Floating Commons (Balloon) X Lady of Little Mint Commons (Mint) = Mint Egg

Summer Lord of Commons (Summer Seasonal) X Sunstone Lady of 5E Commons (Sunstone)

Lord of 5E Water Walking Commons (Water Walker) X Harvest Lady of 5E Commons (Harvest) = Harvest Egg

Sunset Lord of 5E Commons (Sunset) X Lightning Lady of 5E Commons (Electric)

male: 16/16, female: 16/16

Gen2:

Baron Sky Flight of Commons (Skywing) X Bright Baroness of Commons (BBW) = Skywing Egg

Night Horse Baron of Commons (Horse) X Royal Purple Baroness of Commons (Purple)

X Baroness Magic Leaf of Commons (Terrae)

Minty Baron of Commons (Mint) X Foggy Baroness of Commons (Gray)

X Dreamy Royal Baroness of Commons (Daydream)

White Wave Baron of Commons (Waverunner) X Agile Tree Baroness of Commons (Whiptail) = Whiptail Egg

Water Baron of Commons (Deep Sea)

Harvest Walking Baron of Commons (Harvest)

male:6/8, female: 6/8

Gen3:

Count Bright Sky of Commons (Skywing)

Agile Wave Countess of Commons (Whiptail)

male: 1/4, female: 1/4

Edited by IvoryDragon432

I want to breed my own common King or Queen!

Forum Name: Jysana

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Jyotsana

Secret Word: cooee

Is it okay to rename dragons I already have for the project if they meet the requirements (caveborn, childless, common breed)? I'd like to stick to the naming scheme proposed in the first post because it'll make everything less complicated.

I've noticed that the post concerning participant scrolls and Kings/Queens hasn't been updated in almost two months. :S

At last! I've managed to join my King's Lineage to my Queen's Lineage, in a 6th gen that I'm calling my Emperor biggrin.gif

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common King/Queen was born!

Forum Name: deblogan

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vbkYv

Breed: Whiptail

Name of your King/Queen: Emperor Cadbury MacDubh

I've noticed that the post concerning participant scrolls and Kings/Queens hasn't been updated in almost two months. :S

Yes, I've seen it, too. It's not too bad for the participants starting out as you really only have to register the King/Queen here, but it's not so nice for all of the successful King/Queen breeders sad.gif

Does anyone know what happened to the founder/moderators on the thread?

At last! Kind of sad not to have continued the Harry Potter bloodline, but ce la vie.

Forum Name: Tiffalkin

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: Here

Breed: Stone

Name of your King/Queen: Queen Birdo

Hello ~

Long time no see - and new breeds are released! :3 Just wanted to ask which one of them we could use in our lineage!

so far ~ have a nice day!

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common Queen was born!

Forum Name: dreamweever

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: Lineage

Breed:Water walker

Name of your King/Queen:Queen SpeedingVoltage of Commons

Edited by dreamweever

Sorry for neglecting the thread for so long. I've been way too busy to do anything on the forums other than check my inbox and glance at the news really quickly lately, and my internet has also been out for a while. I'm this lineage's only thread moderator and the linage administrator seems to have disappeared again, so I'm on my own here. I'll try to keep the thread more up to date though.

Update: King Terra of Commons, Queen Racing Stripe MacSuibhne, Emperor Cadbury MacDubh, Treble Tudor the King of Commons, Queen Birdo, and Queen SpeedingVoltage of Commons added to the King/Queen list.

RyuKaiser, MysticTiger, Jysana added to the member list.

If you have any questions, please PM me, not the Kings and Queens of Commons accounts for now. Thank you.

Long time no see - and new breeds are released! :3 Just wanted to ask which one of them we could use in our lineage!

I'm just going to keep the dragons allowed in the lineage the same for now. smile.gif

Again, sorry for not updating for so long. I'll really try to keep this lineage more up to date. I hope everyone’s having fun and their lineages are running smoothly. Good luck with breeding everyone!

Great to see you, Dragon!

Hopefully everything's going alright for you, and it's understandable. We all get busy with different things from time to time. smile.gif

It's been a while since I bred her, but due to some problems with my forum account I wasn't sure if I should update this here or not. Anyways biggrin.gif

Forum Name: nosuchlove (former mjk7055)

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/20N1O

Breed: Water Walker

Name of your King/Queen: Queen Althea of Commons

Forum Name: SpiritOfSakura

Scroll Link: It's in my siggy. smile.gif

However, I'm already in a lot of other lineages, so it may be a while before I even get started...

I really like the whole "ranked" naming scheme, though! Although, would "Earl" fit in somewhere, perhaps?

Also, excluding the final 5th/6th gen dragon, does "of commons" need to be included in the dragon's name?

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I've already updated the thread again. I'm proud of myself. I added SilvorMoon and SpiritOfSakura to the member list and Queen Althea of Commons to the King/Queen list.

However, I'm already in a lot of other lineages, so it may be a while before I even get started...

I really like the whole "ranked" naming scheme, though! Although, would "Earl" fit in somewhere, perhaps?

Also, excluding the final 5th/6th gen dragon, does "of commons" need to be included in the dragon's name?

There's no rush to finish the project, just have fun. You could probably add "Earl" to the your project if you want, only your king or queen's name is mandatory, so do what you want with the names, I suppose you could even add a generation to have an "Earl," but that would be a lot of dragons. Do what you like with your project, as long as it follows the rules.

Forum Name: AmalgamKhaotica

Scroll Link: Here

I've got my pairs and have started breeding, but I apparently forgot to sign up a while back.

Forum Name: ElementalOne

Lineage Link to your King/Queen:EO Queen Trichuris of Commons

Breed:whiptail

Name of your King/Queen: EO Queen Trichuris of Commons

Edited by Elemental One

Been a while since I last looked at this thread... I'm still working on mine. I'm going to sixth gen, and I've got a couple third-gen adults so far...

Have yet to breed my last first gen pair, but before I do, I wanted to know, are the Luminas and Turpentines accepted in the lineage? because i kindda want to try that pair rather then the one I have now :/

I am so excited to start my project on this! I still need to get the dragons for it (I'll have to go through my scroll to see if I have any unnamed CBs I can use), but as soon as I'm done with my Hunger Games project, I'm starting on this!

I'm doing seven generations, though, so it'll be quite a challenge! (Yep, I'm insane. xd.png)

*ends pointless ramble*

Forum Name: azurewingsofwind

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/azurewingsofwind

My first Gen lovelies:

1st pair: Lord Sunrise Heart Under Blade (M Sunstone) x Lady Magic Glow Acerola Orion (F Magi)

2nd pair: Lord Crackle Heart Under Blade (M Electric) x Lady Viney Acerola Orion (F Vine)

3rd pair: Lord Moonlight Heart Under Blade (M Moonstone) x Lady Ametrine Acerola Orion (F Purple Ridgewing)

4th pair: Lord FairWhite Heart Under Blade (M Albino) x Lady Butterfly Acerola Orion (F Swallowtail)

5th pair: Lord Earthy Heart Under Blade (M Green) x Lady Rapunzel Acerola Orion (F Purple)

6th pair: Lord Windy Heart Under Blade (M Skywing) x Lady Silverwings Acerola Orion (F Hellfire)

7th pair: Lord Chikorita Heart Under Blade (M Harvest) x Lady Atlantic Acerola Orion (F Deepsea)

8th pair: Lord StoneEdge Heart Under Blade (M Stone) x Lady VioletFeet Heart Under Blade (F Purple Dorsal)

Divided the genders by the different surname ^^.Thought that it'd be fun like that.

Originally intended the first gens to be categorized according to rainbow colour, but I only got as far as the first half only tongue.gif and decided that the other half will be randomly paired~

EDIT: First gens done! I can start breeding the 2nd gens now~! :3

Edited by azurewingsofwind

need an answer for this question to be able to move on for the next gen so, if anyone could please answer I'd appreciate it...

Have yet to breed my last first gen pair, but before I do, I wanted to know, are the Luminas and Turpentines accepted in the lineage? because i kindda want to try that pair rather then the one I have now :/

If you have any questions, please PM me, not the Kings and Queens of Commons accounts for now. Thank you.

"Are we allowed to take the new released breeds into the lineage?"

I'm just going to keep the dragons allowed in the lineage the same for now. smile.gif

Again, sorry for not updating for so long. I'll really try to keep this lineage more up to date. I hope everyone’s having fun and their lineages are running smoothly. Good luck with breeding everyone!

Thats what Tamer answered to my question not so long ago

I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question, but thank you Mow for answering.

Update: azurewingsofwind and AmalgamKhaotica added to member list. EO Queen Trichuris of Commons added to King/Queen list.

Forum Name:tar.gzip

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/tar.gzip

Secret Word:cooee

(I read the 3rd posting, but didn't find a secret word there)

Edited by tar.gzip

Thats what Tamer answered to my question not so long ago

well, that was about 1 month ago, maybe the decision changed? I actually ask ebcause the other pair I had for this don't breed anything even when they do "frolick" so I was hoping to have the chance of change the pair to a Turpentine x Lumina because its a nice pair and Ihave already bred succesfully from them, not named the dragon though, hoping it would be acceptable for the lineage :/