The Kings and Queens of Commons

~ The Kings and Queens of Commons ~

I'm in the process of starting my NEXT lineage, to gain a queen to mate with my king biggrin.gif

CB Pairings:

Laird Tyrion MacDubh (Whiptail) x Lady of Magic MacSuibhne (Magi) = ??

Laird Flaxen Furze MacDubh (Albino) x Terrae Female = ??

Laird Greenwings 5E MacDubh (Neotropical) x Lady Lena 5E MacSuibhne (Water Walker) = ??

Winter Male x Lady Brienne MacSuibhne (Guardian) = ??

Laird Dylan 5E Q'MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Lady Catelyn 5E MacSuibhne (Water) = ??

Laird Equus Abraxas MacDubh (Horse) x Purple Dorsal Female = ??

Laird Bris 5E MacDubh (Balloon) x Flamingo Female = ??

Laird Creidhne 5E MacDubh (Spitfire) x Lady of Storms 5E MacSuibhne (Gray) = ??

Edited by deblogan

I managed to finish collecting my first gen! That is, assuming that the one egg genders as influenced. I've also started on my second gen.

Lord of Spitfires x Lady of Spitfires = Baron of Spitfires

Lord of Pinks x Lady of Pinks = Baroness of the Pink

Lord of Dorsals x Lady of Dorsals = Baron of Dorsals

Lord of Canopies x Lady of Canopies = Baroness of the Canopy

Lord of Tropics x Lady of Tropics = Baron of the Tropics

Remaining Lord/Lady pairs to breed: Stone (waiting on egg to grow), Guardian, Gray, Electric, Water Walker, Waterhorse, Horse, Nocturne, Daydream, Green, Mint.

Edit 1/30: First gen is done, and I'm grabbing some other CB commons to potentially use for later.

Lord of Horses x Lady of Horses = horse egg, influenced female

Lord of Stones x Lady of Stones = geode egg (woo!), influenced male.

I was hoping I'd wind up with a geode in here somewhere, and I did! Woo! Now, to hope that the green pair does the same, so I have a mating geode pair.

Edited by Sorator

Since my original commons are almost finished i decidet to start new, too. But i'll have to wait till new common dragons are created. So i'm just collecting them atm!

So far i have:

Goldhorned Tangar

Greenwings x Ridgewing

Horse x Winter

Red x Vine

Pepple x Stone

Mint x Balloon

missing: Sunstone and Magi (dont know which whom i shall pair them..)

Then the other question is if we are allowed to use all diferent seasonals and both ridgewings ~ What are the modorators saying?

Cheers!

The Quest for a Queen!

CB Pairings:

Laird Tyrion MacDubh (Whiptail) x Lady of Magic MacSuibhne (Magi) = Whiptail Egg (influenced male)

Laird Flaxen Furze MacDubh (Albino) x Lady Artio 5E Q'MacSuibhne (Terrae) = Albino Egg (influenced female)

Laird Greenwings 5E MacDubh (Neotropical) x Lady Lena 5E MacSuibhne (Water Walker) = Water Walker Egg (influenced male)

Laird Winterfell 5E MacDubh (Winter) x Lady Brienne MacSuibhne (Guardian) = no egg 1/29

Laird Dylan 5E Q'MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Lady Catelyn 5E MacSuibhne (Water) = no egg 1/29

Laird Equus Abraxas MacDubh (Horse) x Lady Fiona Q'MacSuibhne (Purple Dorsal) = no egg 1/31

Laird Bris 5E MacDubh (Balloon) x Lady Flamingo MacSuibhne (Flamingo) = Flamingo Egg (influenced male)

Laird Creidhne 5E MacDubh (Spitfire) x Lady of Storms 5E MacSuibhne (Gray) = Spitfire Egg (influenced female)

Edited by deblogan

Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to see that this project goes so well - thanks to Dragon and Cat Tamer. You really do a fabulous job there, given I haven't paid much attention to DC during the last few months. RL has a firm grip on me and probably won't leave me alone for quite some time. Sorry for being so inactive!

Now, is there anything anyone needs to know from me as the founder of this project? (I'm very sure Dragon and Cat Tamer has everything totally under control, but I figured I might as well ask now that I'm around.) Just shoot me a PM, if you need anything and I'll be happy to reply.

Good luck to all Royal Highnesses!

The Quest for a Queen continues biggrin.gif

CB Pairings:

Laird Tyrion MacDubh (Whiptail) x Lady of Magic MacSuibhne (Magi) = Baron Jorah MacDubh (Whiptail)

Laird Flaxen Furze MacDubh (Albino) x Lady Artio 5E Q'MacSuibhne (Terrae) = Baroness Airmid MacSuibhne (Albino)

Laird Greenwings 5E MacDubh (Neotropical) x Lady Lena 5E MacSuibhne (Water Walker) = Baron Samwell 5E MacDubh (Water Walker)

Laird Winterfell 5E MacDubh (Winter) x Lady Brienne MacSuibhne (Guardian) = no egg 1/29

Laird Dylan 5E Q'MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Lady Catelyn 5E MacSuibhne (Water) = no egg 1/29

Laird Equus Abraxas MacDubh (Horse) x Lady Fiona Q'MacSuibhne (Purple Dorsal) = no egg 1/31

Laird Bris 5E MacDubh (Balloon) x Lady Flamingo MacSuibhne (Flamingo) = Flamingo Egg (influenced male)

Laird Creidhne 5E MacDubh (Spitfire) x Lady of Storms 5E MacSuibhne (Gray) = Baroness Ygritte 5E MacSuibhne (Spitfire)

2nd Gen Pairings:

Baron Jorah MacDubh (Whiptail) x Baroness Airmid MacSuibhne (Albino) = Whiptail Egg (influenced male)

Edited by deblogan

The Quest for a Queen continues biggrin.gif

CB Pairings:

Laird Tyrion MacDubh (Whiptail) x Lady of Magic MacSuibhne (Magi) = Baron Jorah MacDubh (Whiptail)

Laird Flaxen Furze MacDubh (Albino) x Lady Artio 5E Q'MacSuibhne (Terrae) = Baroness Airmid MacSuibhne (Albino)

Laird Greenwings 5E MacDubh (Neotropical) x Lady Lena 5E MacSuibhne (Water Walker) = Baron Samwell 5E MacDubh (Water Walker)

Laird Winterfell 5E MacDubh (Winter) x Lady Brienne MacSuibhne (Guardian) = Baroness Arya MacSuibhne (Guardian)

Laird Dylan 5E Q'MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Lady Catelyn 5E MacSuibhne (Water) = Deep Sea Egg

Laird Equus Abraxas MacDubh (Horse) x Lady Fiona Q'MacSuibhne (Purple Dorsal) = Baroness Sansa MacSuibhne (Horse)

Laird Bris 5E MacDubh (Balloon) x Lady Flamingo MacSuibhne (Flamingo) = Baron Rudha MacDubh (Flamingo)

Laird Creidhne 5E MacDubh (Spitfire) x Lady of Storms 5E MacSuibhne (Gray) = Baroness Ygritte 5E MacSuibhne (Spitfire)

2nd Gen Pairings:

Baron Jorah MacDubh (Whiptail) x Baroness Airmid MacSuibhne (Albino) = Whiptail Egg (influenced male)

Baron Samwell 5E MacDubh (Water Walker) x Baroness Arya MacSuibhne (Guardian) = no egg 2/17

Deep Sea x Baroness Sansa MacSuibhne (Horse) = ??

Baron Rudha MacDubh (Flamingo) x Baroness Ygritte 5E MacSuibhne (Spitfire) = REFUSAL! *headdesk* Time to rebreed...

Update-y time!

Baroness of the Pink x Baron of the Spitfire = REFUSAL! Had to reorganize a fair bit; wound up substituting purples for pinks.

Baroness of Horses x Baron of the Tropics (Neotropical) = Countess of the Jungle (Horse)

Baroness of the Electric x Baron of Storms (Grey) = Count of the Mountains (Grey)

Lady of Water Walkers x Lord of Water Walkers = Baron of Water Walkers (had to get a new Lady as the first pair refused)

Baroness of the Canopy x Baron of Dorsals (Purple Dorsal) = Count of the Jungle (Canopy)

Lady of the Mints x Lord of the Mints = not much interest (Boo! Had to get a new Lady as the first pair refused... time to get the purples in here to make these two produce!)

Lady of Purple x Lord of Purples = Purple egg

Baroness of Daydreams x Baron of Nocturnes = Nocturne egg

Baroness of the Guardians x Baron of Stone Geodes = Guardian egg (Aww, was hoping I might crown a Geode... that was a longshot, though.)

I need my Purple hatchling to grow up, and I need my Mint CB pair to produce an heir, and then I'll have a complete 2nd gen set. And I'm only three dragons short of my 3rd gen set.

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common King/Queen was born!

Forum Name: Thegreenrobby

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nnimY

Breed: Sunsong Amphipteres

Name of your King/Queen: King/Queen Sunsi of Commons( Actually Un-named, still hatching...)

Edited by thegreenrobby

So after SEVEN FEMALES from the same two pairings in a row, I finally got a Deep Sea male that was holding the entire project up (I had the Princess ready on the other side and was still trying to get a BARON >>)

Then the children learned to not mess with me and everything went swimmingly.

I now have Princess Fellfire Sprint the Whiptail and Prince Albino Iodin the Deep Sea.

The prince doesn't mature for another 14 hours so SOON. (Figures the dragon pair giving me the most trouble danced all the way to the finish line)

If they refuse I will cry very bitter tears ;-;

If not, we'll have a new King or Queen!

I've made a bit more progress in The Quest for a Queen biggrin.gif

CB Pairings:

Laird Winterfell 5E MacDubh (Winter) x Lady Brienne MacSuibhne (Guardian) = Baroness Arya MacSuibhne (Guardian)

Laird Dylan 5E Q'MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Lady Catelyn 5E MacSuibhne (Water) = Baron Robb 5E MacDubh (Deep Sea)

Laird Equus Abraxas MacDubh (Horse) x Lady Fiona Q'MacSuibhne (Purple Dorsal) = Baroness Sansa MacSuibhne (Horse)

Laird Bris 5E MacDubh (Balloon) x Lady Flamingo MacSuibhne (Flamingo) = Baron Rudha MacDubh (Flamingo)

Laird Creidhne 5E MacDubh (Spitfire) x Lady of Storms 5E MacSuibhne (Gray) = Baroness Lyanna 5E MacSuibhne (Spitfire)

2nd Gen Pairings:

Baron Jorah MacDubh (Whiptail) x Baroness Airmid MacSuibhne (Albino) = Duke Qyburn Q'MacDubh (Whiptail)

Baron Samwell 5E MacDubh (Water Walker) x Baroness Arya MacSuibhne (Guardian) = no egg 2/17

Baron Robb 5E MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Baroness Sansa MacSuibhne (Horse) = Deep Sea Egg (influenced male)

Baron Rudha MacDubh (Flamingo) x Baroness Lyanna 5E MacSuibhne (Spitfire) = ??

Edited by deblogan

I want to breed my own common King or Queen!

Forum Name: Chasilin

Scroll Link: Chasilin

Secret Word:cooee

Forum Name:b9b9b9

Scroll Link:here

Secret Word:cooee

also for my own sanity

pairs so far

sunset and royalus blues (of the commons) result not much interest

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common King was born!

Forum Name: Verl

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/g9QoQ

Breed: Deep Sea Dragon

Name of your King/Queen: Fellfire Iodin King of Commons

He matures in six hours so I just posted him now |D So, after all my struggles with getting a male for my MagixDeepSea and WaterXSkywing, the DeepSea decided they would always be male and come out on top. (After all the frustration they caused me I'm a mite unhappy about that xd.png) Amusing thing about the line is both the Prince and Princess have the same path until the final King. (Start Female, Male all the way down until the Princess Whiptail)

GAHHHH!!!! Yet another refusal! This is the 2nd mate Baron Rudha MacDubh has refused. This time I'm breeding a sibling to HIM *stomps off to the breeding grounds to have a stern talk with her dragons*

CB Pairings:

Laird Dylan 5E Q'MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Lady Catelyn 5E MacSuibhne (Water) = Baron Robb 5E MacDubh (Deep Sea)

Laird Bris 5E MacDubh (Balloon) x Lady Flamingo MacSuibhne (Flamingo) = Baron Rudha MacDubh (Flamingo) - Balloon Egg (influenced male)

Laird Creidhne 5E MacDubh (Spitfire) x Lady of Storms 5E MacSuibhne (Gray) = Baroness Lyanna 5E MacSuibhne (Spitfire)

2nd Gen Pairings:

Baron Jorah MacDubh (Whiptail) x Baroness Airmid MacSuibhne (Albino) = Duke Qyburn Q'MacDubh (Whiptail)

Baron Samwell 5E MacDubh (Water Walker) x Baroness Arya MacSuibhne (Guardian) = Water Walker Egg (influenced female)

Baron Robb 5E MacDubh (Deep Sea) x Baroness Sansa MacSuibhne (Horse) = Duke Eddard MacDubh (Deep Sea)

Baron Rudha MacDubh (Flamingo) x Baroness Lyanna 5E MacSuibhne (Spitfire) = REFUSAL mad.gif

Edited by deblogan

Forum Name: Rekha

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/rekha

Secret Word: cooee

This looks like a lot of fun, and I am really starting to fall for Even Generations so I think it would be awesome to have one of these even gens on my scroll!

FINALLY got a CB hellfire biggrin.gif honestly, I don't know why it took me so long to get hold of one. Hopefully the influence will work and I'll have all my 32 CBs biggrin.gif

I've already started breeding the others. I've got most of my 2nd gens, except for my balloon*flamingo pair - they are stubbornly not giving me any eggs (even after I tried fertility on them multiple times). I'm wondering if I should go get another balloon or flamingo or something D:

My current childless Barons and Baronesses

Baron Arthur of Commons

Baron Ellis of Commons

My current childless Counts and Coutesses

Countess Arline of Commons

Count Blaise of Commons

Countess Beulah of Commons

Countess Celia of Commons

Yet-to-hatch, hopefully Count Sunsong

Countess Delia of Commons

Kinda obvious from the pairs above, but I'm going for a rainbow theme ><! Some have not been giving me eggs I was hoping for though.

I was rather hoping I'd end up with a Daydream for a King or Queen, but suprisingly it's stopped as the sunsong took over o.O Also had hoped for a BBW King but that dream was cut off short when the CB pair gave me a neotropical lol Hope I can finish this soon so I can start another King/Queen project ><

Edited by mjk7055