The Kings and Queens of Commons

~ The Kings and Queens of Commons ~

Progress is happening, so I'm updating my lineage biggrin.gif

CB Pairings:

Lord Rob-Ruadh MacDubh (BBW) x Elemental Flame MacSuibhne (Red) = Baron Robert MacDubh (BBW)

Dreamy Elemental MacDubh (Daydream) x Gidget 5E MacSuibhne (Waverunner) = Baroness Kitsy 5E MacSuibhne (Waverunner)

Moonraker 5E MacDubh (Moonstone) x Lady Capistrano MacSuibhne (Swallowtail) = Baron Martin MacDubh (Swallowtail)

Loch Ashie 5E MacDubh (Waterhorse) x Elemental Jezebeth MacSuibhne (Hellfire) = Baroness Jazzy 5E MacSuibhne (Waterhorse)

Mulberry Wine MacDubh (Purple) x Hematite 5E Q'MacSuibhne (Stone) = Baron Amethyst MacDubh (Purple)

Norwegian Ridgeback 5E MacDubh (Ridgewing) x Elemental Beibhinn MacSuibhne (White) = Baroness Bevin 5E MacSuibhne (Ridgewing)

Elemental Amphiptere MacDubh (Sunsong) x 5E Harvest Home MacSuibhne (Harvest) = Baron Sunsinger 5E MacDubh (Sunsong)

Lord Plushbottom MacDubh (Pillow) x Lady Firelight 5E MacSuibhne (Ember) = Baroness Hearthstone MacSuibhne (Ember)

2nd Gen Pairings:

Baron Robert MacDubh (BBW) x Baroness Kitsy 5E MacSuibhne (Waverunner) = Duke Moondoggie MacDubh (Waverunner)

Baron Martin MacDubh (Swallowtail) x Baroness Jazzy 5E MacSuibhne (Waterhorse) = Duchess Spriggan MacSuibhne (Waterhorse)

Baron Amethyst MacDubh (Purple) x Baroness Bevin 5E MacSuibhne (Ridgewing) = Duke Plum Wine MacDubh (Purple)

Baron Sunsinger 5E MacDubh (Sunsong) x Baroness Hearthstone MacSuibhne (Ember) = Duchess Dawn Q'MacSuibhne (Sunsong)

3rd Gen Pairings:

Duke Moondoggie MacDubh (Waverunner) x Duchess Spriggan MacSuibhne (Waterhorse) = Prince BeachBoy MacDubh (Waverunner)

Duke Plum Wine MacDubh (Purple) x Duchess Dawn Q'MacSuibhne (Sunsong) = Princess Aubergine MacSuibhne (Purple) (influenced female)

4th Gen Pairing:

Prince BeachBoy MacDubh (Waverunner) x Princess Aubergine MacSuibhne

I'm getting close to my King or Queen!!

Edited by deblogan

EDIT - 5/9

The King/Queen was born! Once it has hatched and gendered, I will make the formal announcement! wub.gif

Lords and Ladies

Purple Branch

Lord Treble Tudor of Commons (Sunsong) x Lady Lavender Tudor of Commons (Purple) - Produced a Sunsong

Lord Periwinkle Tudor of Commons (Purple Ridgewing) x Lady Majestic Tudor of Commons (Horse) - Produced a Horse

Blue Branch

Lord Neptune Tudor of Commons (Water) x Lady Vision Tudor of Commons (Daydream) - Produced a Daydream

Lord Dresden Tudor of Commons (Water Horse) x Lady Luna Tudor of Commons (Moonstone) - Produced a Moonstone

Green Branch

Lord Maypop Tudor of Commons (Vine - Hatchling) x Lady Jade Tudor of Commons (Green) - Produced a Green

Lord Shade Tudor of Commons (Canopy) x Lady Pride Tudor of Commons (BBW) - Produced a BBW

Pink Branch

Lord Ebon Tudor of Commons (Flamingo) x Lady Rose Tudor of Commons (Pink) - Produced a Flamingo

Lord Dirigible Tudor of Commons (Balloon) x Lady Dawn Tudor of Commons (Sunrise) - Produced a Sunrise

Barons and Baronesses

Purple Branch

Baron Clef Tudor of Commons (Sunsong) x Baroness Regal Tudor of Commons (Horse) - Produced a Sunsong

Blue Branch

Baron Illusion Tudor of Commons (Daydream) x Baroness Moon Tudor of Commons (Moonstone) - Produced a Daydream

Green Branch

Baron Veridian Tudor of Commons (Green) x Baroness Honor Tudor of Commons (BBW) - Produced a BBW

Pink Branch

Baron Ebon Wing Tudor of Commons (Flamingo)  x Baroness Dawn Tudor of Commons (Sunrise) - Produced a Sunrise

Dukes and Duchesses

In the 3rd Generation, only one dragon shall represent each color branch!

Representing Purple - Duke Treble Tudor of Commons (Sunsong)

Representing Blue - Duchess Dream Tudor of Commons (Daydream Egg)

Representing Green - Duke Noble Tudor of Commons (BBW)

Representing Pink - Duchess Morning Tudor of Commons (Sunrise)

Purple/Blue Branch

Duke Treble Tudor of Commons (Sunsong) x Duchess Dream Tudor of Commons (Daydream) - Produced a Sunsong

Green/Pink Branch

Duke Noble Tudor of Commons (BBW) x Duchess  Morning Tudor of Commons (Sunrise) - Produced a BBW

Princes and Princesses

In the fourth Generation, we will go from what was originally four color branches, to two!

Princess Pride Tudor of Commons (BBW) x Prince Clef Tudor of Commons (Sunsong) - Produced a Sunsong Egg!

Dragons that still need to be obtained

None!

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

This looks like fun! I almost missed the "must be childless" part of the rules, which threw some planned pairs off the tracks. ohmy.gif Time to collect the first generation, I'll post the member form when I have them ready for breeding.

Oooooooh my Prince and Princess didnt show much interest in each other sad.gif fingers crossed for next time and I will have my King or Queen biggrin.gif

While waiting for my last Baron-pair to finally breed i dicided to start another race for the king/queen (this time with only 16 CB's because there not many breeds left!)

My question is, are we allowed to use all four seasonals (well i know that will take time xd.png), both - alt and normal - ridgewing/dorsal and the new greenwing/ tangar?

For now I have 13 breeds, left, so I have to wait till new common breeds will be released xd.png

thanks!

Edited by Mow

I want to breed my own common King or Queen!

Forum Name: Zephyra

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Zephyra

Secret Word: cooee

I'll have to work my way through my caveborns... I don't think any of them qualify as most of them have bred already... so i'll have to collect 16 new CBs, hopefully not too difficult as they should be 'common' smile.gif

Looking forward to this - will keep you updated on my progress!

*sob*

Prince BeachBoy MacDubh & Princess Aubergine MacSuibhne REFUSED!!!!!!

Will breed another sibling to one or both of them *sigh*

YAY I finally got my King/Queen eggie biggrin.gif

was hoping for a hellfire but got a neotropical but cant wait till its hatched and matured so I can register it biggrin.gif HAPPY HAPPY LOL

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Could the Golden-horned Tangar be a candidate for inclusion here? They're listed as "uncommon" just as several other breeds on the list, and are certainly easier to grab than vines (haven't seen one of those in the cave in a long time).

*broods over first-generation pairings*

Could the Golden-horned Tangar be a candidate for inclusion here? They're listed as "uncommon" just as several other breeds on the list, and are certainly easier to grab than vines (haven't seen one of those in the cave in a long time).

*broods over first-generation pairings*

I would like answer to that question, too.

Spotted Greenwings as well.

Forum Name: LwyllasLaVey

Scroll Link: Lwyllae's scroll

I was doing purebred Moonstones and Sunstones for fun but then I came across this thread and thought that I might as well as join. biggrin.gif

*suddenly remembers something* Goddammit! I have to replace Wethon and Arla. And Sulsa. And Telero. *headwall* And Slanlath! And Tanril and Dynris!! Almost all my CB Moonstones are not eligible! *sob* At least some of my Sunstones are.

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Updating my lineage to account for rebreedings due to refusals dry.gif

CB Pairings:

Lord Rob-Ruadh MacDubh (BBW) x Elemental Flame MacSuibhne (Red) = Baron Robert MacDubh (BBW)

Dreamy Elemental MacDubh (Daydream) x Gidget 5E MacSuibhne (Waverunner) = Baroness Kitsy 5E MacSuibhne (Waverunner)

Moonraker 5E MacDubh (Moonstone) x Lady Capistrano MacSuibhne (Swallowtail) = Baron Martin MacDubh (Swallowtail)

Loch Ashie 5E MacDubh (Waterhorse) x Elemental Jezebeth MacSuibhne (Hellfire) = Baroness Jazzy 5E MacSuibhne (Waterhorse)

Mulberry Wine MacDubh (Purple) x Hematite 5E Q'MacSuibhne (Stone) = Baron Amethyst MacDubh (Purple)

Norwegian Ridgeback 5E MacDubh (Ridgewing) x Elemental Beibhinn MacSuibhne (White) = Baroness Bevin 5E MacSuibhne (RW)

Elemental Amphiptere MacDubh (Sunsong) x 5E Harvest Home MacSuibhne (Harvest) = Baron Sunsinger 5E MacDubh (Sunsong)

Lord Plushbottom MacDubh (Pillow) x Lady Firelight 5E MacSuibhne (Ember) = Baroness Hearthstone MacSuibhne (Ember)

2nd Gen Pairings:

Baron Robert MacDubh (BBW) x Baroness Kitsy 5E MacSuibhne (Waverunner) = Duke Moondoggie MacDubh (Waverunner)

Baron Martin MacDubh (Swallowtail) x Baroness Jazzy 5E MacSuibhne (Waterhorse) = Duchess Spriggan MacSuibhne (Waterhorse)

Baron Amethyst MacDubh (Purple) x Baroness Bevin 5E MacSuibhne (Ridgewing) = Duke Plum Wine MacDubh (Purple)

Baron Sunsinger 5E MacDubh (Sunsong) x Baroness Hearthstone MacSuibhne (Ember) = Duchess Dawn Q'MacSuibhne (Sunsong)

3rd Gen Pairings:

Duke Moondoggie MacDubh (Waverunner) x Duchess Spriggan MacSuibhne (Waterhorse) = Prince BeachBoy MacDubh (Waverunner)

Duke Plum Wine MacDubh (Purple) x Duchess Dawn Q'MacSuibhne (Sunsong) = Princess DawnSinger MacSuibhne (Sunsong)

4th Gen Pairing:

Prince BeachBoy MacDubh (Waverunner) x Princess DawnSinger MacSuibhne (sunsong) = Coastal Waverunner Egg

Edited by deblogan

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common Queen was born!

Forum Name: Saori_Nightstar

Lineage Link to your Queen: Lineage Link

Breed: Neotropical

Name of your King/Queen: Queen Gaia of the Commons

As Neotropical's are quite earth like and green I wanted a name that could be of a queen/goddess of the earth. I found Gaia. Gaia is Greek for 'Mother of All' or 'Mother earth' smile.gif

Now I might go make a King LOL

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Forum Name: Verl

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Verl

So I've actually kind of started this on my own before joining the forums because it looked like a lot of fun >> Sorry if that was bad of me, heh. I've had mostly okay luck even though I have absolutely no pink dragons so I'm always relying on luck to get what I want ahaha.

So I started with these

Water X Skywing = ???Third Try Skysong

Magi X Deep sea= ??? Depends on Skysong Gendering male or not

Electric X Neotropical= Neotropical (Male)

Albino X Purple= Albino (Female)

Nocturne X Terrae = Nocturn (Female)

Sunset dragon X Whiptail = Whiptail (Male)

Red X Green = Green (Female, Second try)

Hellfire Wyvern X Ember = Hellfire (Male)

You can see where I've been having trouble huh? Every pair except the first two up there have worked out, I've already got some Counts and Countesses from the Whiptail and Albino even!

The Water pair is also trolling me pretty hard, this being the third try and none have come out the same species! Got a Water, Bluna and this time a Skysong! All five (counting the MagiXDeepSea) being female of course. Just have to hold up the whole project they do! I'm hoping I can come back with better news, heh.

??? X ???= ???

Neotropical X Albino= Albino (Female)

Nocturn X Whiptail= Whiptail (Male)

GreenX Hellfire= Hellfire (?)

If the Hellfire genders how I want to I might have a Duke or Duchess soon c: Unless the Water curse is following them too >>

Oh yeah, you can tell which dragons I'm using since they're all at the top and paired off and named. I hope everyone's project is going well too!

Hooray!!! I have my king / queen egg *wild happy dancing*

And the Coastal Waverunners prevail on my scroll biggrin.gif

My Second Gen is almost complete... just need a CB Pillow... and for one of my pairs to start showing interest...

Adult or Gendered Hatchlings

Ungendered hatchlings or eggs

First Generation

Mortal Team:

Jason Stackhouse (Waterhorse) / Amy Burley (Purple Ridgewing)

Kevin Ellis (Deep Sea) / Kenya Jones (Whiptail)

Second Generation

Lord Mike Lenier/Lady Mavis Reynolds

Lord Eggs Thornton/Lady Emma Garza

Lord Andy Cleary/Lady Maryann Merlotte

Lord Bill Krasiki/Lady Sarah Newlin

Lord Russell Leclerq/Lady Jane Spencer

Lord Alcide Pelt/Lady Jessica Fortenberry

Mortals:

Supes:

Lady Sookie Northman

Lady Pam Magister

Mixed:

Males: 6 __ Females: 8

Edited by rainbowsmile

WOOT! DONE! FINALLY!

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common Queen was born!

Forum Name: Leogirl

Lineage Link to your Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fChAT

Breed: Coastal Waverunner

Name of your Queen:

Chrysocolla Queen of Commons

Also, calling anyone who went to six gens and gave all of their dragons the proper titles! I'd love to exchange second borns from our prince princess pair, for mates for our king/queens, to get seventh gens and create emperors! Please PM me if you're interested!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hear ye, hear ye! A Common King was born!

Forum Name: deblogan

Lineage Link to your King/Queen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UvSpI

Breed: Coastal Waverunner

Name of your King/Queen: King Waverunner MacDubh

I had so much fun that I think I'm going to have to design another set and go for a Common Queen to be King Waverunner MacDubh's mate!

I had some refusals by breeding the lords and ladies and hat to make some changes in the pairings, but now the 2nd gen ist completed.

The Baron x Baroness pairings are:

Ember x Gray

Electric x Deep Sea

Hellfire x Water

Water Horse x Guardian

Spitfire x Waverunner

Horse x Water Walker

Bright-breasted Wyvern x Terrae

Flamingo x White

Update: I added Golden-horned Tangars and Spotted Greenwings, I'm not sure if I'm exactly allowed to do that, but traumeule is missing in action again so I guess I'm in charge.

Queen Ranocchia of Commons, Queen Vyyuncyn Bolt of Commons, Empress-Queen Kircyn of Commons, Queen Gaia of the Commons, Chrysocolla Queen of Commons, and King Waverunner MacDubh added to the king/queen list.

Zephyra, Anarie, LwyllasLaVey, Verl, and HeartOfTheDragon added to the member list.

I really hope I didn't forget anyone, and I'm aiming for updating once a week now. Hope everyone is having fun. biggrin.gif