catdragon9

Dragon video games

Does Skyrim count? o.O I mean, the main character has dragons in his or her lineage, I think. But you have to kill dragons. D: *has not played yet*

Spyro classic.

Spyro Legend, although in it a lot of species seem to hate dragons and Malefor is evil. But most of the dragon characters are good guys.

Um...that's about it. Except for Spore. I saw this awesome thing on youtube where somebody made Spyro in Spore and played the game with him. It was awesome. xd.png

I've recently found a pretty good dragon game where u tame em use then as mounts have them gather 4 u and fight alongside them in combat.

Dragon's Prophet

Check it out if ur interest only bad thing i've ran into is lag when going in cities but i am on crappy dsl so may not b issues 4 ever1 xd.png

I'n skyrim if you have betten the dragonborn dlc quest line you can ride dragons, also there are 3 dragons in skyrim (all dlc included) that become your firends: paathernax, odaviing, and the one from dawngaurd dlc

Allow me to add a few to this list :

* Bubble Bobble and its many sequels (They're known as Bubble Dragons, not dinosaurs)

* Dragon Spirit (I know the NES version was very good, but don't know about the arcade or other ports)

* Breath Of Fire and its sequels (you often play a person with dragon blood, and he morphs in battle on command)

* CrawlStoneSoup (a Rogue-like game where you may play as a Draconian)

* Project Nize Festival (A curtain-fire / bullet hell game. One of the four choices for your character is a dragon.)

I am sure I can find more if I look around, but this might help you off for a bit. Take care and wing. smile.gif