Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Catlover died when a chestburster erupted from inside her (your siggy=pretty flippin' awesome.)

Catlover ( the zombie) died when she chewed through the cord and it electrocuted her.

Then Cat and I got in a fight over who was a better zombie and I fed her to my dragons.

Edited by glamoursea2

Cat spontaneously combusted because I couldn't think of anything more original tongue.gif

ninja.gif

MWR died because of that other, far larger and meaner looking creeper coming up behind hi- *boom*

Catlover died because of a Ninja attack! ninja.gifninja.gif

Edited by Green_Mystery

Catlover died when an assassin snuck up on her while she was asleep and killed her with a knife.

NovaEcto died when when a hockey player aimed wrong and hit her in the head with a hockey puck O_O

Catlover died when she walked to the edge of a cliff and peered over, only to have the piece under her break away. She did not learn how to fly.

NovaEcto died when when a hockey player aimed wrong and hit her in the head with a hockey puck O_O

AWESOME.

Cat died because she lost a card game with Luxord.

Xigbar accidentally shot himself in the head with an Arrowgun, killing himself and Nova (Nova was on his head, fangirling) in an attempt to get Nova off of him.

RIP Xiggy and Nova. sad.gif

Catlover died because I shot a portal on the moon and she was sucked into space.

Sorry.

Catlover died when bunches of rabid cats attacked her and then ate her.

Catlover died because a basilisk killed her with one of its evil glares

Catlover died because she used the Handheld Portal Device incorrectly, making a portal in the ceiling and floor. There she would constantly fall in between the two portals, unable to escape, and after a few days, she starved.

Catlover died because after the zombies ate me, Flandre became very angry and chucked one at your head before blowing up the entire area.

The little red thingies with colorful wings are Flandre.

Catlover died because a bunch of jealous dogs mauled her to death.

Catlover74 died when the chestburster and the dragons in her signature conspired and killed her in her sleep O_O