Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Red Eyes Black Dragon #3752's eyes glow fiery red and then roared at Marcus Pheonix's face

Path light died from me twisting his neck because he keeps using red eyes and blue eyes dragons with stupid numbers and I thought he should stop

Randiriel was impaled when the ribcage of a beached whale blew open and skewered him.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

(terribly sorry)

Randiriel died when hit with a dart containing a small black hole and collapsed in on herself.

(No problem wink.gif )

Marcus Pheonix got squished by an disproportionate, mutated Cheese ball rolling down a ski slope.

An african swallow dropped a coconut on Randiriel causing her to trip and fall into a sewer where she was eaten by Killer Croc

Out of nowhere, Marcus Phoeinx was scared of Red Eyes Black Dragon #3715

Path of light got brutally beaten by Marcus Pheonix because he was getting bloody annoyed with all these stupid Red Eyes Black Dragons and the lack of originality with the murder.

marcus died because he was so annoyed his body couldn't take it anymore.

Paperscarf died from laughing too hard when Marcus Pheonix came back to life as a zombie wearing "My Little Pony" pajamas.

Randiriel was eaten by the hordes of brony zombies

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Marcus Pheonix saw some Velociraptors. The Velociraptors then chased Marcus Pheonix for no reason

The velociraptors who apparently didn't eat me, smell fresh blood and turn and pouce on Path light, with a quick swipe of their talons he is dead.

Marcus Pheonix died because he foolishly challenged Megalodon

Dusty belle laughed so hard she blew open her intestines and a hungry moose seeing all the delicious blood gouged her eyes out. She died.

The phoenix inside my dead avatar rose up and incinerated dustybelle using the power of a supanova!

Marcus Phoenix was flattened by a giant, flaming F

Edit: jinxed

Edited by iceclaw935

iceclaw935 was burned to death by an angry Red Eyes Black Dragon #3758