Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Lalasa died because she was one of the zombies, and got hunted down by a zombie hunter wielding a flamethrower. Roast zombie?

Durppie died because she was given a cup of water which was actually transparent, tasteless poison.

XLaurentX died when her scroll came alive and ate her.

XLaurentX died because I put a metal pole through 2 portals that was longer than the distance of the two portals and the town she lived in IMPLODED.

me18011 was killed by me as a zombie after the pokemon that killed him, killed me. tongue.gif

GoingUnder died when they were killed with the Avada Kedavra curse.

Skypool was slowly eaten alive by a giant spider after blindly running into its net deep in the Amazon jungle. She never got to celebrate her new discovery, and the species is still unknown today.

GoingUnder tried to save a drowning Sim and drowned herself while failing to save the Sim. A tragic hero fail.

Edited by Lalasa

Catlover74 died when I came back as a zombie and killed her with a soup ladle. ohmy.gif

*I also killed someone by soup in this thread xd.png

Catlover74 died when she got run over by a biker she did not see because she was eating a burrito and crossed the street without looking D:

*night tongue.gif I'm falling asleep in the keyboard

Edited by Elery.

Catlover died because she shoved a pea up her nose and it somehow traveled all the way to her brain, causing medical problems I don't know about. o3o

Edited by Lalasa

Catlover died when a Creepy Nitori attacked her, the creepy grin the last thing she ever saw. Remember, don't dress like a cucumber! xd.png

Edited by Lalasa

lily_dancer died when her eggs died and she went into shock..

You should take down that scroll link and put it in your signature. This thread isn't really an appropriate place for it........

Catlover died because she was the victim in her chestbuster video. D:

Catlover died because after it happened to me, the alien attacked her, bit her with some crazy poison in its fangs, and ran off hissing as she convulsed with a seizure. .