Skypool

How did the person above you die?

WHAT IS WITH ME CHOKING ON FOOD!?!?!? I DON'T EVEN LIKE RAISINS!!! Lalasa was killed by Flandre, again. xd.png

Edited by firegirl

Firegirl died when her wolf signature went wild and bit her savagely.

Skypool died after being pushed into oncoming traffic while fighting over a taco. ohmy.gif

Zovesta died after falling off a cliff while trying to push off the dragon that sat on me. blink.gif

Elery died when she was abducted by a group of aliens who decided to perform a surgery on her brain in order to study its functions. And yes, they failed, causing her to flatline.

Edited by Skypool

Skypool died after suffocating on bubblegum

Edited by Elery.

Elery died due to her obsession with eating cheese dragons...apparently they don't care for the being eaten as much as the eating others...

nekodicord died when cupcakes stole all his sanity and he ran blindly into incoming traffic.

Edited by Lalasa

Lalasa died by getting shot with Remilla's Danmaku bullets when she defeated the rest of the mansion staff to play dolls with Flandre.

My wolves came after Durpie. It doesn't take much to imagine what happens next...

My wolf is too loyal to kill me. Astrodeath died after an asteriod hit him. O.o

firegirl died because her female wolf scent attracted male wolfs and they all attacked her after they had realized she was not a female wolf.

firegirl died after falling into a volcano

(This seems really fun!)

AryxonNabalMornaug was licked by a cat with an acid tongue.

firegirl died when a coconut fell on her head while sleeping under a palm tree. wacko.gif

Elery. died when the coconut turned into a savagery monster and rampaged, killing Elery. in the process.

Druk died when the train made a U-turn and ran him over also.

Skypool was eating soup and she fell asleep and her face fell in the bowl and she drowned on the soup. >.>

Edited by Elery.

Elery was killed when her avatar came to life and ate her face and so she was running around blindly and she fell off a cliff and into a field of bombs and blew up.

glamoursea2 came looking for what was left of me to bury, but she stepped on one of the bombs and was blown away lading in a lake full of piranhas ohmy.gif

Elery was revived by a wizard, whom she chased after when he left, and she slipped on a banana peel and fell into the lake of piranhas with me.