Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Cat died when I "accedently" left the stove on, and then moments later... "IT BURNS!"

Edited by Starri700

Cat died when I ran out of ideas, so I just poofed her up into never ending space. SPAAAAAAAAA- /shot

Cat died when I got annoyed by that, so I just kicked you into a black hole. Butthenifellintoo.

Skyra died when I dropped my blue die down the register, freaked out and went on a rampage. D:<

Lilac died when I broke my gamecube and threw you down a shaft.

"I fell for hours." /shot

Refrences.

Starri died when I stabbed her with a knife because I was still mad about my lost die. D:<

Lilac died when I realized she mispelled "Dye" and then I let you skydive. Without a parachute.

Starri died because no, I did not mispell die and I still have a dagger and my die is still in the register! *stabby*

Lilac died when I gave her a slice of cake. Little did she know it wasn't a lie... but a trap.

Catlover74 died because the moon was not made of cheese as she had expected

laugh.gif

Deathwing died when she he flew into a wall.

Deathwing died when DArko got mad at her and cast a spell so that she couldn't breath.

(( laugh.gif ))

Deathwing died when one of those knives rebounded and pierced them in the heart.

Cat died when she accidentally blew fire on her GON and it went crazy! It destroyed her first 2nd gen tinsel and she committed suicide. Sad...

((Gawaine has already driven me to the edge of insanity. tongue.gif She is one of the last of the old dragons tongue.gif ))

Deathwing died when Eva found her trying to kill 42.

Evangeline died when vicious, man-eating baby guppies decided to swim through her shower pipes and attack her.

(Ninja'd. biggrin.gif )

Edited by angelkay

Deathwing died when I pulled his armor off.

((>: P))

Catlover74 died when It started hailing. And then one hit your head. They were the size of baseballs rolleyes.gif