Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Dragonwing1234 died because of Nazrin says her mice enjoy human flesh, and that they prefer it over other "red meats"...

Suwako died because she was playing a secret stage in Super Mario Sunshine and she missed one of the moving blocks and fell into the void.

TLOSpyrogirl died because she saw a screamer on YouTube.

(P.S. Never excuse that I died because I did something that I can't do or can endure unless it makes sense xd.png)

Suwako died because a giant pile of gold tinsel eggs fell on her and she was suffocated.

Edited by oceandragonz

oceandragonz died because her eyes fell out of her head after she stared at the abandoned page for 24 hours straight.

oceandragonz died because she would dare say that Spyro would kill a...somewhat innocent person.

TLOSpyrogirl died when her avatar, who was actually a turkey sent to assassinate frogs, got bored and poured sparkling lava of doom on her brain. D:

Featherpaw died because Xion came back from Sora's memories and stabbed you with her keyblade to death. Though, I don't know which keyblade she used to commit the murder. blink.gif

Edited by shieldlax1412

shieldlax1412 died because Kingdom Hearts was banned on the entire planet...and the moon.