TJ09

2011-08-03 - State of the Cave

I wondered what was up with my account page xd.png

Thanks TJ, the breed info is useful.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

A 'Yay' to the Waverunner suggestion. They're one of the only commons I don't have on my scroll. I haven't seen many Ridgewings around though, so that confuses me a bit. I thought something like the Water Horses would be included instead.

But I'm happy all the same. smile.gif

Edited by Onyx-Dragoness

D: Reds will be harder to breed right now? Nooooooo!

Oh well.

Thanks for the updates! Interesting about the over/under populated stuff. I suppose that will be altered with time, then, as their numbers change.

Guess I was lucky my reds bred today.

Thanks for the update, TJ!

Thank you for the updates, TJ! I do like the Account page and this just adds to it. The updates are also useful!

I'm glad to see the Glory Drakes are finally a little easier to get, having chased soooo many across the AP before the changes. I've only started catching them after the Biomes were set up. wub.gif I hope I'll still be able to add a few more Reds, though. I incubate everybody these days! rolleyes.gif

Guess I ought to get a few Blunas while they're hot! xd.png

Nice to see this kind of info being posted now; even the tiniest bit more public interaction and communication will go some ways to improving staff/user relationships.

Definitely saw the drop in all three of those breeds, though the Albinos is the one that stumps me more so than the Reds and Ridges.

Reds and ridgewings are overpopulated? Darn it :{

Thanks for the post, though. I like knowing how things are faring.

Reds are overpopulated? Well, darn it, though it's not surprising. I'm surprised Albinos are overpopulated though.

Thank you for the update, TJ. smile.gif

Wonderfully excited about this info. Thanks for the mobile update, I might check things from my phone more often now. THANK YOU SO MUCH for guaranteeing some drop time at the top of the hour smile.gif Also random breed heads up stuff is nice to know! I'll lay off the reds for a little bit and work on rounding off my bluna goals smile.gif

Underpopulated (will be easy to find or breed): Bluna

*runs to breeding pages*

YAY!!! So I assume my Ipod will be able to look at DC a little better as well now. It was always so hard to scroll around trying to see everything I wanted to. smile.gif Love you TJ!!

Overpopulated (will be harder to find or breed): Albino, Ridgewing, Red

ekkk, shoot I guess I had better start making sure I have all the reds I need cause I always feel like I'm low as they are now.

I agree, I don't really see a need for them on the Account page. It's getting very cluttered the way it is now.

Maybe have the new links in a separate section of the Account page, under the heading of "Holiday Pages" or something like that?

Well eff... I don't want Reds to be harder to breed and find. I needs me some moar. tongue.gif

Ah well. That's just how it goes I guess.

*grins* Forty reds and counting and I'm still running out of incubates. Somehow I'm not surprised they're overpopulated. Can't think why the albinos are, though.

Methinks it's about time for a glory drake spree.

Thanx but ... what we need much more in the Account page is a general BSA page that allows us to get an easy access to Incubate, Fertility, Influence and Earthquake actions that are available, as we have in the Active Transfers page.

Thanx but ... what we need much more in the Account page is a general BSA page that allows us to get an easy access to Incubate, Fertility, Influence and Earthquake actions that are available, as we have in the Active Transfers page.

Oooo, yes, I do hope that TJ's planning to do that for us - that's a very big issue!

But I suppose he's doing things as he can, what with all that darned RL stuff getting in the way of DC, as it so often does to us all...