Fortune86

Death Note ~ A New Reign of Terror

“Yes, but it’s luckily not that strange. I’ve been here before with family.” Nitro replied. She took some fried chips and quickly ate it before she spoke again. As she chewed her food she got a bit distracted with a memory of her father. Shaking her head she quickly answered Diane’s question.

“No family here. A couple is still back in Africa. So I take it you have been here most of you life?”

"All of my life" replied Diane. "I was born in London and have lived here ever since. The furthest I've ever been away is Cornwall during the summer."

Out of the corner of her eye Diane saw the woman behind the food counter look around in confusion. She wasn't surprised, what with the Death God having eaten all the cakes.

((The first Kira was in Japan.))

Sono realised that Alex probably didn't want to talk about where she was raised, so he dropped the matter.

"Yeah me too. It feels much higher when you're up there, though." Sono glanced at the top once more before continuing towards it. He grimaced as he saw a line, a rather long one, spilling out of the entrance. "Damn it..." he mumbled. "Looks like we're going to be stuck here for a while.

((Astro! Where are you? xP))

Alex looked at the line.

"Well, wait for the line or figure out something else to do." She said with a shrug.

"What do you want to do?" She asked looking at Sono then up at the ferris wheel.

This place seem familiar but she didn't know why.

((In a very deep and dark hole, looking for diamonds biggrin.gif))

Akira smiled and replied back to Krystal, "Yep, all bits and pieces, sadly."

He smiled and chuckled at her second remark, and said, "Want a few fake spiders?"

Spiders had been his fad in high-school, real or not. He used them for all sorts of things. Akira had even been nominated for Class Clown & Joker, they even gave him a special hat, like the court jesters wore in the castle ages, kings and queens. All that lovey dovey crap.

He had never really been interested in love, the word to end all words, Man-Bane, as some jocks in his class had called it. The kind that had the entire cheer leading team on speed dial. Akira thought love was a waste of time, a common "necessity," that it happened to everyone. Akira had a girl-friend, though it was more a good friendship then a relationship, they didn't kiss or go on dates or anything. Nobody messed with it, and life was good.

"What do I wanna do?" Sono repeated Alex's question. He looked around, searching for anything that would be amusing and time consuming. There didn't seem to be much around. He guessed they could wander off and go look at something else, or even take a train to...

"Sono!" the voice was faint, but Sono could distinctly hear the voice. It seemed to be coming from near the front of the line, it sounded like...

"Over here!" Sono could see him now. It was Tom, one of his friends from school. He was waving his arms frantically and calling out to him. Oh, he wanted them to skip the line...

"Hmm...should we do it?" he asked Alex and pointed to Tom. They would have a tiny waiting time, but they's have to put up with Tom. Sono thought that it was him that started the 'ooh la la' and 'Sono loves Alex' thing at school yesterday. Hmm...wait in line...or put up with Tom...

( on my mobile, checking out the forums. I was involved in the (we like to think) original DN rp started by iExorcist. I will most definitely be joining this rp when I get home tomorrow.

PS: hi jadeheaetoffire *grins* haven't seen you for awhile. ))

“So, what do you study here?” asked Nitro when she saw Diane for a moment was ing somewhere else. She didn’t want to interfere to much incase it was something personal. She continued to eat her breakfast also offering some chips to Diane. Megan always gave her extra for no reason, but this time it was too much for Nitro to eat.

Elizabeth sighed, it was still way too early for Diane to call with whether or not she was coming by. She decided to go out shopping for a bit. Not full-blown shopping, she couldn't afford that. But maybe buy a few new cute outfits to wear. She adored bandannas and denim jackets. If she could afford them, she would buy leather as well... But sadly, those didn't come cheap in London.

Exiting her apartment, leaving Aero behind, Elizabeth made her way downstairs and through the streets of enormous London. Stuffing her hands into her pockets, she quickly moved towards a small store with incredibly cheap prices on the type of clothing style that Elizabeth was attracted to.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

"Fashion" replied Diane.

When Nitro pushed some fries towards her Diane shook her head and raised a hand in polite refusal.

"Thank you, but no. One of the downsides of studying fashion is that sometimes you have to model what you make. And I need to fit into that dress."

"In that case you need to bulk up some" sniggered the Death God by Diane's ear. "You're too thin. You know what helps people put on weight? Cake!"

Stepping into the store, Elizabeth slowly walked around the displays for something to buy. She only wanted a denim jacket or something of the sort. She went over to a kiosk with all kinds of denim fashion hung on the hooks attached the it. Elizabeth picked up a short denim skirt. She took a size 6 off the display then rushed herself over to the dressing rooms to try it on.

((Ah, find any Astro? xd.png))

Krystal looked at Akira with a mischievous smile.

"Thanks, but I think I have enough fake spiders at home." She said playfully.

"You own a dog?" Krystal half asked half said.

"Still the jester?" She asked with a amused smile.

"

~

Alex shrugged.

"I don't mind." She said looking at the boy who seemed to know Sono.

"Who exactly is that?" She asked looking back at Sono.

Edited by evangeline5432

((*takes shines*

Edited))

Edited by evangeline5432

Nitro nodded to what Diane said. It must be hard to study a subject like that. Staying the same size and what not. Nitro felt slightly relieved that she can eat what she wants and not have to worry about dress sizes and such.

“So” she said looking down at her plate. “Interesting stuff this news about the murders and so, isn’t? Everyone believe there is a new Kira on the rise.” said Nitro looking rather serious.

Why is it every time I talk to someone lately the conversation always turns to Kira? It happens far too often to be mere coincidence. I wonder if the Japanese Kira was plagued like this?

Diane looked out of the window. Two boys were standing in a special shelter for smokers and were passing a cigarette back and forth between them.

"People always tend to get over excited about things like this" she said watching them. "I do not know if the police have released details about the deaths of those who died the other day. Perhaps it was some fanatical group out to make a statement."

She looked over at Nitro, her face blank.

"What about you? Do you think Kira is responsible?"

(sorry, my mobile doesn't show formatting for some reason... It is pretty old <.< )

Edited by Sethimo

((Please PM your form to Fort if you want it approved :3

Oh, that reminds me, many "L" members are inactive. Perhaps we adda do something about that.))

"That's...Tom." Sono replied with an annoyed tone. "He was doing all the cat-calls yesterday. And he's probably going to bug me about it. But if you honestly don't mind..." his tone changed and he cocked his head to the side. It was a long line and they would cut most of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nas!"

"Ahh!" he jumped and almost threw something at the computer screen in panic. "Okay we need to make some sort of buzz before you call, you're scaring me." Nas said quickly. A shallow laugh replied.

"We've...found something."

"Oh?" Nas leant forward again.

"We've narrowed down three IPs. One is from a laptop in Germany that stumbled across it and only spent two seconds on the page. One is from a computer in Canada that spent one minute on the page before typing on a word document, followed up by logging on Facebook--"

"Look, they don't sound very suspicious..." Nas cut him off.

"Uhh...the last one is what gets me. It came from London, in a public place under a log-in of a teacher there. They looked at the video of L's location trap and then they read an article on a couple criminals in Wales before logging off."

"And are those people dead?" Nas asked.

"We believe so."

"Mmhmm." Nas leant back and scratched his chin. "Well you know what we have to do now. Send some people to investigate the place where that computer was. Oh, and Watari?"

"Yes?" The voice sounded almost as excited as Nas was.

"Very good computer work."

“It all depends.” said Nitro while she relaxed back in her chair folding her arms. “If there are more murders like these then there is a new Kira on the horizon but I believe this new one might be a bit smarter than the first one.” she spoke looking around and watching people going about their things. “The first Kira has set an example and surely the new Kira will be able to learn something out of it.” she said looking at her half empty plate before she ended her sentence. “That is if there is a new Kira.”

"Hmm."

Diane appeared thoughtful, as if she was thinking over what Nitro said, which was half true.

The Japanese Kira just upped and vanished. Were they caught and kept secret? Are they still alive or did they die? The police from that time, and this L, must have learned a few tricks when searching for them.

What could she do to avoid suspicion? Although she doubted that the police had caught on to her yet, there was no telling when they would follow the obvious mistake she had made right at the beginning. If she wanted to throw them off, she had to give them another target.

I need someone else, maybe several someones, to help me. But who? Who could I trust with the secret of the Death Note?

Pulling herself out of her plan Diane spoke out loud.

"I guess all we can do right now is wait and see what happens. If there are more deaths, then maybe it really is a new Kira."

((I will get round to handing out pages very soon. I promise smile.gif))

((Astro? Krystal is going to need to head back home soon if Akira does not say anything. xd.png

I need something for Krystal and her father to do...))

"If you don't mind, I don't mind." She said giving Tom a amused look. She could handle teasing, that wasn't a problem.

She just didn't want Sono to feel awkward and not want to hang around her anymore.

"Maybe we could put duck tape over his mouth?" She jokingly asked looking at the line ahead of them.

She looked back at Sono giving him a small mischievous smile.

((Have Nas send Jerad maybe??))

Sono looked at Alex's face and sighed.

"All right we'll go." he muttered. The duct tape sounded like a good idea, too. He stepped out of the line and began to walk towards Tom, hoping that there would be a slim chance that he wouldn't annoy him about--

"Hey man! How you doi--Oh! I didn't know you were bringing your girlfriend!" Sono's train of thought was disrupted and he felt a rush of colour to his face as he heard Tom's voice.

"Yeah hi." was all he said in reply. He dipped his head a little and waited for Alex to catch up. Maybe she could put him in his place...

~~~~~~~~

Nassikine smiled with evil glee and he put his face very close to his laptop microphone. He drew a deep breath.

"WATARI!!!" He yelled.

"Arrgh!! What? What!?" Nas laughed at his reaction.

"Now you know how it feels," raplied Nas. "So I was thinking...that perhaps I should do something a little different and go check out the place that had the computer in it."

"You mean leaving your office?" Watari sounded very confused.

"Yeah. I did it last night to get--"

"You went outside last night!?" He now sounded outraged. "By yourself!? You know that if people found out who you are--"

"But they won't! You have to understand that I can't just stay in here all day every day! And besides, I won't just go off unprepared. I'll bring along another detective--we'll both have fake IDs! No one will know it's me!" a brief pause hung in the air.

"Alright. Just be careful." The "W" disappeared from the screen and Nas stood up and rubbed his eyes. Well at least he could go out. It was up to Watari to choose who came with him, though.

((You can control watari, Vang.))

((He said that I could control him while he was gone but he seems to not have come back. And I only really meant "control" as though through a conversation...))

((They did say they would be gone for a while. That's why we sent Merric on Holiday in TPI.))

Alex walked up behind Sono seeing Tom up close. She remembered seeing him at the school yesterday. She glanced at Sono and saw his face was red. "O boy" She thought.

"So your Tom." She said her face expressionless. Her eyes had their cold piercing glint as she looked at the boy.

"Exactly who are you might I ask?"

~~~

Jerad got a call. After directing it to his secure phone he answered and recognized the voice. This confirmed what he knew, it was most likely Kira. Dread filled him. After a brief conversation with Watari he hung up and called his daughter.

~~~

Krystal got the call and looked at her cell phone, it was her secure line. Not many people knew the number. When she saw who it was she spoke up.

"I have to take this real quick." She told Akira quickly answering the phone. It was her father. He told her about the call and to hurry back home.

"Ok. Be there soon." She said and hung up. Looking at Akira she gave him a small smile.

"I have to head home." She told boy waiting for a response before she went to the cash register.

((

((You can control watari, Vang.))

That ok ears?? tongue.gif

I will probably give Jerad a bio and find a picture for him. He will be a NPC though unless something happens....

Astro, does Akira know about L's team?? If he does maybe something could be worked out?))