nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,034 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm from Sweden, though, I wish it was UK or USA... Oh well, you can't get everything.

I am from The Netherlands (born and bred), but have been living just over the border in Germany since February this year. I live about a 5-minute drive away from the Dutch-German border, so it doesn't really feel like I am living in Germany... especially since I e.g. still do all of my shopping in The Netherlands (even grocery shopping). As such, I voted for The Netherlands in the poll. wink.gif

I'm from Finland. It's that country east of Sweden. No, not Russia. The other one - the smaller one with the lakes, forests and Santa.

I am from America we speak American,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

eagle.gif

I've lived all over the US really. Never been outside it unfortunately. I've wanted to visit other countries so bad.

One day...............

this may be the most obnoxious post i've made in ages.

I am from America we speak American,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

eagle.gif

I've lived all over the US really. Never been outside it unfortunately. I've wanted to visit other countries so bad.

One day...............

this may be the most obnoxious post i've made in ages.

I've only been out of the country once. It was illegally.

Tennessee. The Patron State of Shootin' Stuff.

You ain't kiddin'

USA, Tennessee as well. Spent 7 years in Florida when I was little, then we moved back and I found out that not all cows are black and white, and very few barns are actually painted red :/ it was very disappointing, all in all.

The UK, England to be precise. Previously South West, currently Surrey.

Although we apparently don't exist, so it doesn't matter all that much.

I'm from the backward state of South Carolina in the USA (the patron state of ignorance, racism, and everything bad about the United States. Oh, and when they outlawed slavery, we didn't like that, so we succeeded from the Union). I hate it here so much. Only two more years, though, and then I'm off to graduate school and away from here!

I wish I was from Germany, though. I was over there in east Germany (Magdeburg, specifically) studying abroad this summer and loved it so much.

WHY IS THERE NO CANADA

what is this trickery--!?

I'm Chinese and I live in Canada. c: