nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,034 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Missouri, USA.

A.K.A., the donut state. If it were separate from the USA, America would have a hole right in the middle of it xd.png

When I read 'The Netherlands' I immediatly thought of MC because there's a Nether.

/shot

I'm down here in Louisiana.

Living in USA, but born in Canada. I voted as USA, since that is my current residence.

Living in USA currently but I want to move to England when I'm older tongue.gif

Edited by El3m3nt

I'm from the USA! Oklahoma to be specific smile.gif And no, we don't all live on farms and heard cattle and wear cowboy hats and boots. In fact, I've never met anyone who does.

Canada biggrin.gif I was born here and will probably live here for my whole life, though I wouldn't mind living in Europe for a bit. Or Hawaii.

Seems like half of the earth is missing from your poll. :|

And no, we don't all live on farms and heard cattle and wear cowboy hats and boots.  In fact, I've never met anyone who does.

Nor do we all eat cheeseburgers for every meal and carry around shotguns everywhere.

Edited by Engiype

I'm from the city that hosts the Stampede, so as a result everyone thinks that we all love to wear cowboy hats/boots and/or live on farms. -___-; A lot of the locals (a.k.a. me) think the stampede is really annoying.

But the stuff you hear about it having snowed at least once in every month of the year is true, at least for my city. Our winter lasts from about October to the end of May.