nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,034 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm from the US (Virginia to be exact), but right now I'm in Sweden for an extended vacation with friends. My boyfriend's family is Swedish, and they invited me for a few weeks. I'm loving the weather and the sea!

I was born in South Carolina, USA. I lived most of my life in North Carolina though. (Not where I live now)

And contrary to what most people believe, not all of the people from those states speak with a southern accent. rolleyes.gif

'nother Canuck here! I'm out west though, and no matter what forum I'm on I inevitabley get overun by easterners. Gets lonely late at night here!

West coast of British Columbia if people would like to know how far west. wink.gif

Edited by Athleas

Florida cracker here *raises hand and starts talking in cheesy southern accent* Born n raised in the good ole US-of-A.

Born in Florida. Raised in Florida. Still being raised in Florida. And might I add, it is HOT! And rainy. Very, very rainy *glares at gray skies*

I'm from Australia, born and raised. To be a bit more specific, I'm from Queensland. It's amazing to see just how multicultural/multinational the Dragon Cave community is. smile.gif

Seriously? You include Belgium but forget the United Kingdom? So much for the 'special relationship' I guess...

<- is English

No UK option?

UK Birmingham... the land witch people call a censorkip.gif hole smile.gif

Edit by kiffren: Edited for censor evasion.

Edited by kiffren

I live in the U.S. in North Texas.

The land of 40 consecutive days of 100+ degree weather. (Be thankful you don't live here.)