nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,019 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I'm from New Jersey (U.S.) but I've lived in Pennsylvania for the past two years. Both suck.

I'm roughly 30 minutes outside of detroit on a normal day. 15 minutes if the expressway is empty and i can get up to speed. I'm close enough to an airport i can throw rocks at landing planes, but far enough away I can guarentee i will miss every time tongue.gif

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (US)

Oh Yeah, I searched through all of these, and found this and was so psyched!!!!

There is like nobody from Wisconsin, Let alone Milwaukee Wisconsin!!!

DAT IS WHERE I LIVE, I kinda wish I lived In Europe, Just cuz all my family originated there!!!

I'm from the USA, Or if you want more. I'm from Ohio. smile.gif State bird, Cardinal. Why did I add that in? I'm just a bird person that's why. :U

Alphen aan den rijn, Netherlands here smile.gif

Germany, country of technology, industry and innovation tongue.gif

At least according the prejudice that I came across during my time in England. I LIKE this prejudice.

But looooool... you forgot England - the whole UK, in fact - Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Easy to miss, are they? Considering they are English speaking countries? huh.gif

USA > South > Florida = melting from the hot place

Colorado, USA. But I do have Greek roots.

Come from Slovenia the land where the Talking Tom Cat was created along with other Talking Friends, the birth land of LA Kings star Kopitar and some of the toughest people on the world like 5 times RAAM winer and last winter games bronze medalist in nordic skying womens sprint after brokeing her ribs couple of hours befor the start of the event.

And no we are not near Czech Republic or somewhere near Rusia, but East of Italy.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Residing in New York, USA

Family roots come from elsewhere though ~

Edited by DeathCry