nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,034 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Australia, you missed us!

And it seems that most the Aussies on the forum have pointed that out already tho lol.

what about England? that is me. i am living in america, though.

Edited by ticonderoga2

I'm in the USA (as are most of the people who voted, apparently). Currently in Virginia, but my family will be moving to Ohio thanks to a new job soon.

Western Massachusetts.

Those of you in the know probably heard about the huge blizzard that just rolled through here. My town, and just about all of that half of the state and much of Connecticut, is without power for the next 2-6 days or so.

I, however, at am college in Eastern Massachusetts right now, but I was home for the storm. My sister came really close to serious injury/death; a tree in our backyard fell and missed our house by barely 5 feet.

Since when I'm not the only Brazilian here?

I'm from West Bengal, in India. Greetings to everyone. smile.gif

I like in a land far a way from everyone else....ya its called the US, but I want to move to France or somewere else exotic.

I like in a land far a way from everyone else....ya its called the US, but I want to move to France or somewere else exotic.

You realize in France, they consider the US more "exotic." ;P

I'm from Slovenia. Does anyone know where that is? ;D I always wondered if people in USA and Australia and China and other know where Slovenia is :3 It's such a small country! And it shaped like a chicken! :'D

Edited by TayTomFAN

Europe - Croatia. smile.gif

me too... biggrin.gif

I'm from Slovenia. Does anyone know where that is? ;D I always wondered if people in USA and Australia and China and other know where Slovenia is :3 It's such a small country! And it shaped like a chicken! :'D

i know where is Slovenija, but i don't see chicken in it :/ blink.gif

i know where is Slovenija, but i don't see chicken in it :/  blink.gif

@aky-mala : oh neighbour! well some say it's like a chicken :'D Prekmurje is the head, Dolenska is the legs (i really can't put this in the right form), Gorenjska in the tail smile.gif