nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,034 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Born and raised in northern California, USA. (I specify north, because the southern parts are like a totally different state. )

I'm from Ohio, USA. Originally from the flatter western part of the state. I've lived here my whole life and I don't complain one bit. :3

'nother Canuck here! I'm out west though, and no matter what forum I'm on I inevitabley get overun by easterners. Gets lonely late at night here!

West coast of British Columbia if people would like to know how far west. wink.gif

You're so behind the times, three hours to be exact ;D

Kidding, you're so lucky you can see so many hockey games in one night. Triple headers are nothing for you, we're in bed by the second game ;P

Usa- originally from Missouri but I've lived in Colorado for 11 years and just got to Utah 3 or so years ago

You forgot Canada!?!? xd.png

I'm from there, Alberta, but not where I was born (iz secret). JK I was born in Newfoundland... if anyone knows where the heck it is ;P

The big land right next door to USA...

Edited by LeahTheSilverWolf

I was born in Newfoundland... if anyone knows where the heck it is ;P

I know it's just in north-east from where I live biggrin.gif

Colorado, U.S.A.

Where everyone has frizzy hair and wears crocs, and it snows like bloody hell in the winter, and is hot as ever in the summer.

Hooray.

Bulgaria. That's in southeastern Europe, if anyone's wondering. laugh.gif

I'm spending the summer in Denmark with my boyfriend, though.

I'm from the Land of Blue Grass and Horses.

What's England like? O.o

I want to go there so bad, but I'm sooooo far awaaayyyy~

I come from a land down under...

Where women glow and men plunder?

I come from the country where storks are storks and frogs are nervous, and everybody knows a couple folk songs and that you must have sex in nature on Midsummer eve. :v

Latvia.