nickterv

Where are you from?

Where are you from  

1,034 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm from the US of A, but came here from Canada when I was six. spent my 4 yrs in the US Navy while still a Canadian citizen, became a citizen later

I'm from the US. Arizona to be specific, out here living that desert life, haha.

I'm one of the third of people in the gigantic 'other' category. :lol: I'm from Australia. 

I'm from the USA, more specifically Indiana. It's most famous for being in the middle of nowhere and having nothing but cornfields but still... it's nice here. :)

Canada. Specifically the central area of Newfoundland(since moved to the east coast). 

About as far east as you can get in North America and have a fondness for root veggies and roasted meats.

Southern California, USA :D And wow! Just about a thousand users have voted in that poll. Awesome!

I'm from Spain. Always sunny here, right? *says as she looks at the heavy rain through the window*

USA, Indiana in a small town about 45 minutes north east of Indy. Yes there is a lot of corn but a lot of soy beans too. Ans yes we do say 'ope' like all the time.

Most of me is far away, beyond the spheres of Ea, through the Wood Between the Worlds, traveling the cosmos.

Part of me is stuck in the land of political extremism, entitled rich people, and surfers, otherwise known as the central coast of California. getmeoutofherei'mbeggingyou

On 2/13/2019 at 10:02 AM, LazuliOrchid said:

USA, Indiana in a small town about 45 minutes north east of Indy. Yes there is a lot of corn but a lot of soy beans too. Ans yes we do say 'ope' like all the time.

Hold on, do people in other regions not say "ope" all the time? XD I know I get teased for calling it pop instead of soda by my friends from the west coast a lot lol