sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Those are the wolves you drew me! hahaha

It was for challenging because someone dared to say "bring it on" laugh.gif So just take them if you like, they're always your xP

The manta is too awesome O3O

Yeah that manta is cool...

Haha that's funny pisces! I'll see, now that I'm getting better at backgrounds, I'm thinking of one for the wolves. I actually want to make a desktop background with all the wolves people have made for me and make a cool looking scene for them all.

-pokes around- Stream? Or no stream?

user posted image

Ugh, not in a very good mood now... Was fine-tuning this (Switchy's request), got a call from my mom who asked me what I was doing; told her and she said what I'm doing -in general, the whole art-drawing shindig- is useless. I mean, what the censorkip.gif? Then I just felt resigned and ignored her. If she can't at least appreciate what effort I'm trying in recreational activities, she can go shoot herself. censorkip.gif her and that holy horse she rode in on. ...Great, I made myself cry again.

Sorry for the random ranting :/

user posted image

Ugh, not in a very good mood now... Was fine-tuning this (Switchy's request), got a call from my mom who asked me what I was doing; told her and she said what I'm doing -in general, the whole art-drawing shindig- is useless. I mean, what the ****? Then I just felt resigned and ignored her. If she can't at least appreciate what effort I'm trying in recreational activities, she can go shoot herself. **** her and that holy horse she rode in on. ...Great, I made myself cry again.

Sorry for the random ranting :/

D: *Snugluffs* I hope you feel better. It's not useless at all!

And I love how it's turning out! Thanks so much. <3

-shrug- That thing's tough D: I got caught up in the eye shape for the past hour, and got fed up and just put the closest thing that looks like it.

Stream?

-shrug- That thing's tough D: I got caught up in the eye shape for the past hour, and got fed up and just put the closest thing that looks like it.

Stream?

I think the eye looks good. O3O The whole thing looks good. It is styles upon styles.

And sure, if you wanna. XD

LOVE. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.

THAT. STYLES UPON STYLES.

Heeee. <333 Look at my happy little psychopath rayquazadragon!

xd.png FFA, but you have to ask Switchy first since I used her egg design...

user posted image

Siggy!

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Again LOVE.

You just keep making nice things for me ;A; <333

That is the most squeeful derpylove I have ever seeen <3

Umm, can you resize the not-baby rayquaza a bit more? His head is being eaten. XD

Or I can do it. I dunno.

<3

Edited by Switch

o.o

How about this?

user posted image

EDIT: My bad >~<" I read wrongly.

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Yusss, thank you. <3

And sorry about my wording. It was like 2 AM and I had a brain pause. :<

Oh my goodness, those are awesomeeeeeee. ;__;

And SharlyKng, my parents consider what I do to be the same thing as your mom said. It's tough but you just do it for you. smile.gif

I just ignored her for the rest of the day, as well as the giant elephant in the room xd.png

Stream?

Both of those Rayquazas are just amazing Sharly.Great job as usual.

I could probably stick around for this stream, so yes? :x

Edited by Daciana_Adena