sharlykng

Shards Of Light

If you're up to it, and you're not getting bored/tired of me yet (and if so, just say so. I know you want the practice, and I love your art, so I have lots of random ideas for you. But you've drawn a lot for me, so if you'd like me to give a break for awhile, I will :x )

I want one!

Username: Kassa_Pyro

What you want me to draw: Raptor! biggrin.gif

Position: Trying to figure out an Ipod? (holding it, looking at it confused-like) To kind of go with your tech series. biggrin.gif

Emotion: Confuzzled!

Medium: Digital

Extra: Please smile.gif

also, because you have done so many of my requests, I'd love to give you an eggy in return! Due to midterms I don't really have the time to hunt properly for CBs, but I'd be happy to breed you something off my scroll. Some PB Pinks, maybe? Or Blacks? Or I can write you in as an IOU from either my 2nd gen gold or my 3rd gen gold. Or one of my thunder pairs. Or..whatever you want, really. biggrin.gif If you click the thunder in my sig (the one not by you), it'll take you to my scroll. Take your pick. ^^

EDIT: I also just caught a CB Pink and a Cheese Egg, both of which/either of which you can have as well, if you'd like. (Both on 5 hour cooldown right now)

Edited by Kassa_Pyro

:x I actually feel quite happy when I know there's requests waiting for me xd.png But I'm going to close requests after yours for awhile, to finish up some stupid thing I started a few days ago.

Aww, no looking at cute chibis anymore? tongue.gif Hope whatever it is, is something good.

Why do I have to find you livestreaming now? I won't be able to watch at all tonight. D: (Curse you Homework!!!)

Can't wait to see what the "thing" you are working on is. Sounds like it might be really interesting. :P

Last request for a while... This is laura's biggrin.gif

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

EDIT: O.O" *speechless* I shall not show the WIP xd.png Currently 18 layers and counting. Progress : 10%

Edited by sharlykng

I want one!

Username: pisceslion

What you want me to draw: wolves

Position: Bump!

Emotion: >:Pmy emotion for you

Medium: digital

Extra: Just line and color the sketch. Or you can draw something similar? *Who dared to say bring it on* *Evil laugh* >:)

O.o You want a lineart, or full art?

Been feeling sick the whole day, so I didn't appear on the forums until now ><"

Not really, my brain seems very muddled up D: Sorry! I won't stream tomorrow as well 'cause of my friend's birthday event.

Sharly do you think Brushes for the iPad is a good drawing app? I can't decide because there are so many good ones tongue.gif

To be honest, I have no idea. Sorry I'm of no help in that department ><

I was wondering where all the members got their cute Siggy dragons from. You do a very nice job, keep up the good work!

/blush Thank you!

It's like, 9.30p.m. now, and I just got home ohmy.gif Gotta sleep, my body's so tired xd.png But it's so worth it.

No idea what I'm gonna do today... Request via LS pl0x xd.png

https://join.me/858-293-233

Ended doing the commission piece biggrin.gif Progress: 60%

Edited by sharlykng

Should I stream? *checks time* probably not...

Headache :x I hate the wolves' fur D:<

This one's not signed since it's ahem, pisces' sketch.

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

Yay I know what you hate xd.png More wolves are coming *evil laugh* >:)

Did you notice that 3 wolves have funny legs? tongue.gif

Yeah well, I followed your sketch accordingly :x Tried to alter some but they came out weird so I didn't apply it. xd.png

Streaming for one hour... https://join.me/448-018-770

Edited by sharlykng

Lol... All I managed to finish is this... PURDEH MANTA!! And no, the whole piece is not just the manta alone tongue.gif

user posted image

I'm off to ahem, laze in bed for some quality reading time xd.png Send in a request or two, and I might do them in the morning instead of the other WIP.

Edited by sharlykng

Yay I know what you hate xd.png More wolves are coming *evil laugh* >:)

Did you notice that 3 wolves have funny legs? tongue.gif

Those are the wolves you drew me! hahaha