sharlykng

Shards Of Light

xd.png The Sunsong came out great! Now so you don't run out of things to draw...

I want one!

Username: LadyLuck777

What you want me to draw: Alt Black dragon laying down, facing left, and doing something so funny, Headphones can look at it confused. Like, "What are you doing??" tongue.gif Maybe its enjoying its music too much and singing/moving its head to the beat? Would like a Sig version and a clover icon somewhere (like a shoulder tattoo, or an icon for something). wink.gif

Dx I need to find me a nice tutorial of resizing my arts...

The tiger is definitely not my best D: I'm thinking of just sticking to dragons...

EDIT: Not streaming for several hours X( I'm at the office to do my online enrolment of my new school~

Edited by sharlykng

*shifty eyes* I didn't see anything about limited requests...but if there are, just tell me to shut up and I'll get out of your hair.

Anyways, I have a request for you. An OC that I dragonfied, and I'd like to see what you can do with it. ((Be warned to all who dare click on the following picture...I cannot draw. It is bad. But I think it's good enough to give Sharly an idea.)

I want one!

Username: Kassa_Pyro

What you want me to draw: Dragon! This one, to be exact: Here

Like I said, this is very poor quality. Basically he's an eastern dragon, with a black body (I couldn't do black, it blended too much with the lines), golden spikes, white curvy horns, and a long white stripe going down his back. He also has golden tassel-things coming off of his tail. He also has golden whiskers. :3 That brownish thing around his neck is supposed to be a scar, as is the brownish thing by his eye and along his belly. However, the neck one is the most important. And..it's supposed to be shaped like teeth-marks, but I fail. :c

Position: If possible, I'd like him kind of curled in on himself, or kind of around himself. Maybe looking out at the person looking at the picture?

Emotion: Pensive. Basically, doesn't need much emotion.

Medium: Digital, pl0x.

Extra: Could I have a sig version?

Also, since your name is on it, would you mind if I used it on other sites, so long as you got the credit for it? ((I have a forum that the human OC of this dragon belongs to, and I'd like to put it in the sig there))

Thanks!! biggrin.gif

There isn't xd.png I need all the practice I can have before school starts.

I think your stuff is great!

And if I may say so, I definitely think you're getting even better as you go along.

xd.png  The Sunsong came out great! Now so you don't run out of things to draw...

I want one!

Username: LadyLuck777

What you want me to draw: Alt Black dragon laying down, facing left, and doing something so funny, Headphones can look at it confused. Like, "What are you doing??"  tongue.gif  Maybe its enjoying its music too much and singing/moving its head to the beat? Would like a Sig version and a clover icon somewhere (like a shoulder tattoo, or an icon for something).  wink.gif

I don't understand xd.png How do you want it to be positioned??

Streaming has ended >~<" My left shoulder is aching unnaturally (wonder if that's an excuse for a massage xd.png) so I decided to end early. Kassa's OC is halfway done biggrin.gif

Edited by sharlykng

Evening people! https://join.me/134-868-244

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

biggrin.gif

It's a cute ickle Black Marrow <3

And now I need to find out how to alternate images... then I can have ALLL of the awesome dragons people have drawn for me biggrin.gif

I don't understand xd.png How do you want it to be positioned??

Streaming has ended >~<" My left shoulder is aching unnaturally (wonder if that's an excuse for a massage xd.png) so I decided to end early. Kassa's OC is halfway done biggrin.gif

Sorry it seemed confusing, I didn't know how else to word it. I just want the Black to mirror Headphones (same pose, just flipped to the left) to give him something to look at. Right now, he's giving the rest of my Sig a funny look... biggrin.gif

Sounds like a great excuse to me! wink.gif

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

Combined~

user posted image

EDIT: Switching off requests for tonight; I want to get on my commish example Dx

Edited by sharlykng

You'd have to ask LadyLuck777 biggrin.gif She requested for it.

Morning! *checks* No requests? wink.gif Good thing anyway; I'll be gone for most of the day for my medical checkup (no idea if it's the course I'm taking or the school's policy itself), so... yeah. Just leave it here and I'll get to them when I'm home biggrin.gif

I want one!

Username: krystalsharz

What you want me to draw: black alt dragon..playing a piano? with music notes coming out?

Position: sitting, on a piano bench, or standing on hind legs so it can hit the keys.

Emotion: curious or happy

Medium: digital

Extra: sig size too please

I meann, since you want the practice and all...

I want one!

Username: Kassa_Pyro

What you want me to draw: A wolf, this time! A wolf with misty-looking smoke around her and sort of icey-colored (bluish/whitish) fur. Other than those details, go crazy with it. biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

Position: About to pounce on some poor, unsuspecting creature (of your choice)

Emotion: Playful

Medium: Digital

Extra: Yes please! biggrin.gif

wheeeee :3

I want one!

Username: Auditionange

What you want me to draw: Cat!! C: Ref~ andd its 2 front paws have white socks :3

Position: flying

Emotion: ...happy? cutesy? xd.png

Medium: digital

Extra: siggy size for suree plz :3

Hey guys ^^ *waves*

https://join.me/940-388-065

I.. don't think Krystal was looking for such a piano... Anyways, never give such presents to dragon hatchlings O.O

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng