sharlykng

Shards Of Light

This is what happens when you give your precious dragons technology...

user posted image

Siggeh~

user posted image

I know, I know x3.

I want one!

Username: Dragongirl10188.

What you want me to draw: A thing Hmm. What shall I have... A mint biggrin.gif. A mint dragon.

Position: I have no idea, xd.png. OH. Trapped inside a minty's packet. A packet of mints, that are white, and minty xd.png. Just a green and white stripey packet. The mint squished in there with mints all over him (with candy wrappers). x3. I'll tell you on livestream. Or not. D:

Emotion: "GAH! I'm STUCK! I CAN'T GET OUT!" expression.

Medium: Degetal Art.

Extra: Siggified please.

I know, I know x3.

I want one!

Username: Dragongirl10188.

What you want me to draw: A thing Hmm. What shall I have... A mint biggrin.gif. A mint dragon.

Position: I have no idea, xd.png. OH. Trapped inside a minty's packet. A packet of mints, that are white, and minty xd.png. Just a green and white stripey packet. The mint squished in there with mints all over him (with candy wrappers). x3. I'll tell you on livestream. Or not. D:

Emotion: "GAH! I'm STUCK! I CAN'T GET OUT!" expression.

Medium: Degetal Art.

Extra: Siggified please.

>~<" Kinda tired... But I'll do 1 more request for the night then; tomorrow I'll be able to start on yours.

https://join.me/736-565-112

Edited by sharlykng

Lol It looks funny. But what is the little thing on the vamp? Well may I ask you to delete the "things" coming out of the egg? It isn't like what I imagined, and I can't get a good description for it xP

I'll fix it! tongue.gif Just as soon as I'm done with housekeeping matters. [streaming coming in about an hour's time!]

[streaming coming in about an hour's time!]

-stalks forum for about a half hour more <3- streamstreamstreamstreammmmm :3

Lool. EDIT:It died on me >_>"

Edited biggrin.gif

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

Minteh~

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

o.o I'm on an art craze... MAGICAL CUPCAKE!!!

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

:X PINK DEVIL WINGZ FTW!

Ha, it looks great Sharly! But you closed the stream while you were working on it. I was still lurking you know! xP

EDIT:

:P. Has he showed you the thing? And taken something off it? The scary panther thing? ._.

I can't say anything for Sharly, but I can sure say I have seen Tobi. And Cudo's a she. XD

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Nono, the stream died >_> Suddenly stopped working. I'm now eating lunch, so fire your requests and I'll start it up again after I'm finished eating ^~^

wahhhhhhhhhh cutenesss <3 uhmuhmuhmmm would it be too much trouble if i asked if i could use it in my siggy? ohmy.gif plz n thankyouuu :3

Sure, aud ^^

tongue.gif. Has he showed you the thing? And taken something off it? The scary panther thing? ._.

Yeah, I saw it. Cudo draws amazing anatomy structures tongue.gif

Edited by sharlykng

Fennec foxy~ Fer DragonGirl and Bet ^^

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

OMG ITS A FENNEC FOX <3 i wish i could have one as a pet ;-; orororor.....a caracal LOL so obsessed recently o-o.... OR a snow leopard hybrid biggrin.gif shooooooo kyoot <3