sharlykng

Shards Of Light

I want one!

Username: bonvoyage

What you want me to draw: Shimmerscale

Position: An adult swimming with an ungendered baby

Emotion: Peaceful

Medium: Digital

Extra: I would love a signature version!

Ref: Here's a shimmer's adult stage;

user posted image

And a baby;

user posted image

Sure thing, though you'd have to wait quite a bit since you requested when it's closed and I'm too nice a person to say no xd.png

So... what brings you to the OW section? I've only seen you lurking in the Trading section.

Hayyy. Im back biggrin.gif Sort of.... Trying to get back into the mist of things. I may get a commission from you l8ter or sumthing.

Would you be interested in drawing my OC Jashu? if I read the free slots open... correctly...

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/313...der-d5khvp6.png

He holds death in his left hand and life in his right hand. Death is a skull with blood flowing from the palm. Life is a green sapling thats in watter flowing from the palm. On the sapling theres a small glowy butterfly owo.

Let me know?

Jashu full name is Jashu the controller of fate. Since he manages our fates and which are always changing with each choice we make. So Life or death? What is your choice.

xd.png

Edited by Fush

Request slots are closed. Commission slots are open. smile.gif

Put your request in a proper form first and then I'll look at it. Like bonvoyage, I'll probably take a longer time before getting to work on it.

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

Tackling Verri's, almost halfway done lining... x_x

Daaaaang why does my app keep crashing D:

Out of curiosity, can or will you draw monsters from Monster Hunter as chibis? Like the Brachydios, Nargacuga, etc? :3

I have no idea what those are xd.png

Ninja'd by Verridith. I blame lag x3

Nargacuga's eyes glow red when it rages and leave light trails as it moves. Purdy.

Eh I have no idea xd.png Maybe, maybe not? Currently I'm swamped with things to do, so if you want me to draw those, ask me at a later date kay?

Verridith's: Flat coloured, need to know what colour the pendant thingy is?

[link]

Thank you biggrin.gif Took me a bit to figure out how to shade the Soulpeace; I'm definitely better in cell-shading now xd.png

Wow, I really love your artwork! I hope I can request more than once...? laugh.gif Thanks again for the awesome Soulpeace!

OMIGOD. No offense, but at first I thought the wing on the left was it's muzzle Cx I always see things the wrong way.

O.O" Lol, girlfairy?

You're welcome, SpiritWolfe! You can request again, but like the others, you'd have to wait quite a bit for the piece.

I have to type out my lab report and study so progress is slow...

I love the Soulpeace it is lovely.

I found you through the magma you did for Spelunker. Trios are my favorite. smile.gif

Haha, thanks! biggrin.gif I think out of the trios the only one I haven't done is the Ice dragon.

Swamped with the new releases and completing assignments/projects/reports...

Haha, thanks! biggrin.gif I think out of the trios the only one I haven't done is the Ice dragon.

Swamped with the new releases and completing assignments/projects/reports...

You're welcome! biggrin.gif

I saw you weren't taking new requests so I'm tracking the thread so I can see when you do. smile.gif

You're welcome! biggrin.gif

I saw you weren't taking new requests so I'm tracking the thread so I can see when you do. smile.gif

Hurrhurr I will have to watch your request list for openings too! >w< your drawing style is super cute!