sharlykng

Shards Of Light

I'm left with stripes, Verri!! tongue.gif

Also, BIG RED WARNING.

If you have problems with gore or anything scary, or just plain scared, please do NOT click on the link below. It contains the x-rays of my left arm. You have been warned.

Top 2 images are before the operation, and the bottom 2 are after the operation.

You were warned.

Oh...... I am so sorry! I'm strained my arm and it hurt like idk what. I can't even imagine the pain of doing THAT! *HUGS*

Actually, nothing. At least, during the impact. The it hurt like censorkip.gif. Now it's just uh, sore-ish and I have to exercise my elbow and hand. I can see signs of recovery already so I'm not too fussed about waiting for it to heal. i think the worse was that I got pricked the most and definitely way too much for the rest of my life. Definitely the IV. -hates IV-

Edited by sharlykng

Neat? o.o In what way? I can't see it as neat xd.png

Oh my! That's quite the assortment of metal in your bones there! o3o But, doctors can do amazing things. I broke half my front teeth and they were either reinserted or reconstructed xd.png

Oof! That has to hurt ><"

Trying to finish everything at one go, so no one will probably see anything for a while. D: Semestral exams in 3 weeks!

Ohhhhh, that meaning. /shot Here's a little tidbit. I was barely awake when they took the after ops x-ray. If I turned my head too much, the whole place started spinning.

AND!!!!! STREAM! Unless you don't mind me sometimes doing my project work with my friends for a while.

Because my brain overloaded from Bio and the project, I closed the stream ><" Tomorrow?

Edited by sharlykng

x.x Personally, I prefer the one w/o stripes. I also learned that bronze is not a colour I'm inclined to shade.

user posted image

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

user posted image

Requests still closed until a week or two later, maybe three. Reason is due to me having to study for exams. :/

Edited by sharlykng

Have to do my Cell bio report, but that's just drawing out what I saw in the microscope xd.png Done already...

https://join.me/516-190-831

Edited by sharlykng

*drops in* Heyyyyy! Are you open for requests?

Not exactly, why? tongue.gif I'm trying to finish some stuff before my exams come, and then I'll open about 2-3 slots for you guys ^^" Be patient!

*is still lurking* Wow, you've really improved since you first started this thread. Ya started out good and just got better. I hope your arm is healing well as well.

Thanks, LLD ^^" My arm now has a white line along my elbow. biggrin.gif

Is it like a scar or just a line?

Woah... 3rd page.

Hey peeps! I intend to stream the whole day tomorrow (no school!) and... -cue drum roll- there will be a stream request available for you guys ^^ Just one only, I think, two if it's a quick one biggrin.gif Stay tuned!!

*pokes* Are you waiting for payment before you start mine? Just wondering, as I cannot manage to get any of the caveborns you mentioned... due to my dino of a computer.