sharlykng

Shards Of Light

The one-handed art looks great, haha! Glad to see you aren't letting the recovery slow you down much. ;P

Sad I keep missing your streams. ;_;

Oh no shar D: I hope your recovery is going good! That art <3 you've improved so much. I may have to type up a request here soon :3

Mmm... /flattered I'm gonna ban nebulae from requests >_> Too much time involved. I still haven't figured out how they colour them...

user posted image

siggy~

user posted image

Slow stream~

*spazz* It's AMAZING <3

Thank youuuuuuuu <3

Those wings are truly amazing. O_O

I watched her make the wings and tail-stone. She c- you know what, I'm not gonna tell for Shar's sake.

It's very well-made, Shar!

(Dang I missed a stream.)

Ooh, I can guess what Shar did. I won't tell either.

No, please don't ban Nebbies! THat would mean I can never request a Ribbon Dancer with a Green Nebula ;____________; *Cries in corner*

>_<" I don't like their wing pattern; takes too long to piece together, if you know what I mean. >:P My art level is not that good yet ><"

/studying; that's for the inactivity xd.png

Because I'm editing my project video tongue.gif

user posted image

Le bump. 1 request slot open.

ME ME ME

>3>;

I want one!

Username: Verridith

What you want me to draw: This guy as a dragon; his name is Mage. c: BUT he has green eyes, don't let him fool you.

user posted image

Other things I'd like to mention is he has a intricate metal band around his left front foreleg, inlaid with topaz gems in some places; it looks like a mix of celtic knots and blades. Essential design is up to you (:

Position: Standing with wings mantled?

Emotion: Stern, noble, or something of the like~

Medium: Digital flatcolor or cell shaded? *D

Extra: He doesn't have a full lion's mane, but there's lighter, goldish plating running down his neck. He's bronze in color, so he's metallic, and pretty shiny. He's also pretty old.

Ref: derp posted above? xd.png just as a dragon! A western, if you will (not feathered wings).

user posted image

Other than the cuff, am I missing anything?

PS. colouring is bronze and green eyes?

Hmmmmm, maybe make the mane come down near the shoulders between his front legs? I'm having a hard time picturing this character in my head 'cause he's so new xd.png Also, he has tufts of fur on his ankles. Other than that, though <3

Yup! Bronze coloring, black markings, black mane/tail tuft/ankle floof and green eyes.

Okie! Gotta write finish my abstract for scientific writing first xd.png

No probs XD I gotta go clean stalls. (mom makes me do all of them by myself sometimes Dx grrrrr *extreme dislike*)

><"

FINALLY. SOME TIME TO FINALLY STREAM!

edit: I'm surprised nobody popped by ><" oh well. Maybe the weekends.

Edited by sharlykng

Sorrehs, was doing stalls from like 8 this morning to an hour ago x-x 17 stalls, ggnnn. *also had to babysit new clients, wash a horse, kill a squirrel, clean some waters, and then some*