sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Ooh, I love your work!

I've been considering requesting whenever requests are open, but I do have one question; Do you draw things that aren't, never were, and don't resemble something that is alive? Because mostly I see dragons and other creatures up there laugh.gif

/might be silly question

Not sure. xd.png I mostly do creatures, since I mainly fail at humans. GIVE MEH THAT REQUEST! I <3 challenges!

Mmmhuh? You didn't say goodbye D: You just left...

/brokenhearted.

Not sure. xd.png I mostly do creatures, since I mainly fail at humans. GIVE MEH THAT REQUEST! I <3 challenges!

It would barely be a challenge considering it's just a fancied up star thing xd.png

user posted image - Herrroooo, I'ma fancied up star thing in a really poor quality/badly drawn picture!

@Aquenee: Sure thing! Just that star with the fancy get-up, right?

@Dragon: Can't, sorry >~<" I'm trying to finish up requests right now. I really need to complete my own projects before my test period starts, which is in 2 weeks or so.

Speaking of which, stream? You'll only see me doing Physical & Inorganic Chemistry for the first few hours. I have to finish that stupid quiz!

Do ittt. I only have 15 minutes left on battery since I'm camping with some friends, and I'm bored. xd.png so stream.

Warning: Much complex symbols and equations ahead. And a dash of Sims. Click at your own risk.

Edited by sharlykng

xd.png Yes, pretty much, thank yews :3 I did have a ton more reference pics and a sort of slightly different idea, if you'd be willing?

Millions of ref pics lolololol. I pretty much wanted the yellow/white'stache version, but turned with the cane added like the 'pose' of the pic in the top left. Also just in dark purple cursive "The Theatre is an Illusion" to the right of it, if you're doing text as well :3

/not sure if this is actually making a request since your reqs are listed as closed and i didn't use a sheet.. want me to use one? xd.png

I join and you close stream? ohmy.gif You trying to say something? tongue.gif

Prettyyy~!

Now I can has star-ified Dr. Realist run around with me in mah siggy~! *goes to add him there*

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

Left with the tiger, if I'm not wrong. biggrin.gif

You can request now, Playdoh!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Fine, I'll shorten my appreciation. Chirp.

Wait, do I owe anything?

Edited by vamprah9588

pretty as always <3

U going to stream??

/flails

Nobody can use it but my cousin! AND I have decided... I now hate Disney with a passion!

user posted image

Not sure if you can see or not, but yeah... Using my school internet. I have to go soon for my sports(ish) curriculum soon.(We're rock-climbing!!!)

https://join.me/668-100-093

Edited by sharlykng

Slow. xd.png I finished the stripes, so now would be the fur shading and stuffz. Slow is slow xd.png I'll try to finish it by weekend x.x My friends are all waving white flags for math and I'm obligated to help them as a fellow friend. That, and coming home almost 7pm everyday. wink.gif