sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Gaaaaah I want another... /shot

DX No time to draw during the weekends. Hopefully Wednesday I can squeeze some to do the lineart and stuffz.

D: Don't keel meh! 'Cause I haz chosen family pizza dinner impromptu reunion over doing artz.

Poof!

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

Edit: I might take a request, if it interests me. I really need to finish my leetle project wink.gif Give it a shot!

Edited by sharlykng

You're welcome biggrin.gif Now I really need to sleep xd.png That one was done in about 2 hours, give or take...

..Want so badly to stream... But I have no idea what's wrong with my laptop D': When I stream, you'll see a black screen and moving cursor. Tried re-installing already.

That's the worst part, me thinks; I don't know what's the problem, so how do I know how to fix it? D:

I want one!

Username: Mikki

What you want me to draw: A male and female pillow dragon lying together in grass on a sunny day.

Male should be wearing a tophat and monocle and female should be wearin a fancy pink hat. Sort of like this but pink.

Position: lying down, close together

Emotion: N/A

Medium: Up to you :3

Extra: N/A

Ref: user posted imageuser posted image

Yeah, but the problem still persists. I've emailed them; hopefully I can get it fixed and we can chat xd.png

@Mikki: Woot! Request! xd.png My schedule's a little awry right now, but I should be able to have it done by next week, Wednesday.

biggrin.gif This belongs to Valkiepoo, Reefdancer concept in DR.

user posted image

OMIGOD that is simply the most adorablest thing I've ever saw in my frikin' LIFE. I may need to invent a dragon OC just so you can draw it for me xd.png

@tigerra: I'm flattered ;3 You can post it up, but I'll have you note that I might take a long while :/ My poor tablet hasn't been used for the past few days.

@cudo: <3~ We love each other's artwork xd.png

Working on my class photo (I see the waters and I run the other direction xd.png) This is Natasha ^^" Or a chibi version of it, at least. It's a draft :/

user posted image

Yeah, but the problem still persists. I've emailed them; hopefully I can get it fixed and we can chat xd.png

@Mikki: Woot! Request! xd.png My schedule's a little awry right now, but I should be able to have it done by next week, Wednesday.

(Sorry - Thought I had replied to this already.)

Take all the time you need! smile.gif No rush here!

Also the Reefdancer is beautiful! <3 Absolutely cannot wait to see mine. tongue.gif

Yay, got join.me to work again! (No thanks to the Internet dry.gif I fiddled with the program properties)

Stream now, or do my studying? xd.png

Yay, got join.me to work again! (No thanks to the Internet dry.gif I fiddled with the program properties)

Stream now, or do my studying? xd.png

Stream stream stream! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

2 request slots biggrin.gif

user posted image

Siggy~

user posted image

2 request slots biggrin.gif

sadfjk; I luffs it <3 I'll ninja another slot soon, but I wanna let others get a chance, too. tongue.gif

I want one!

Username: UmbreWulf

What you want me to draw: My OC dragon, Rosemary

Position: Leaping

Emotion: Proud

Medium: Digital

Extra: Her mane is frozen and the flower isn't one solid color, but varies slightly darker in some places.

Ref: user posted image <-- Sorry that it is messy.

Thank you!

Gonna snag a spot before someone else gets it, la la la...

I want one!

Username: tigerra79

What you want me to draw: My OC. She's a white furry dragon with two heads.

Position: Sitting on a rock, two heads snapping at each other. Also could you put little ripples around the rock like it's surrounded in water?

Emotion: Make it look like the dragon is bored.

Medium: digital

Extra: nope

Ref: Heads and fur look like this beauty(the dragon)

Edited by tigerra79

Woah..! That was fast!

I feel so loved wub.gif