Bugzilla

Opalescent lineage - purebred striped family

Lucky day! I have this lovely second gen red hatchling from Romeo and Juliet.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/COfcH

No name yet. Will name when it gets a gender. Thanks so much Bugzilla!

Edit: Gendered!

Name: Opalescent Cherry Blossom (what can I say, it's spring in DC and the cherry blossoms are blooming)

Generation: 2nd

Color: red

I love the name. I'd love to have a 3rd gen from it when you have the chance.

Randomly decided to breed my Opals. Would anyone like this 6th gen blue baby?

New Egg Report

Name of Opal parent: O. Firestone

2nd gen Bloodline: O. Krasara

Generation of egg(s): 6

Color of egg(s): blue

Will you be keeping or transferring the egg(s)?: transferring

Edited by Shadowflame

Transfer Report

Name of Sender: Shadowflame

Name of Opal parent: O. Firestone

2nd gen Bloodline: O. Krasara

Generation of egg/hatchling: 6

Color of egg/hatchling: blue

Name of Receiver: Big Stuff

I have this pair: Squire Apricot and Miss Peaches

If you look at their children, they have produced white stripes and it's gorgeous!!!

New Egg!

A third gen black egg by O'Cymbeline. Please PM me if you want it!

Edited by Legry

Just poking my nose in. I have a ton of Opals, ranging from my second gen Jos'lynn all the way up to a 21st gen Opal and I think I got a new stripe I can try to breed him too. Anyways, just letting people know if they'd like one, just to drop me a line.

Transfer Report

Name of Sender: Bugzilla

Name of Opal parent(s): Opalescent Romeo & Opalescent Juliet

2nd gen Bloodline:

Generation of egg/hatchling: 2nd

Color of egg/hatchling: Blue

Name of Receiver: Silvara7

blink.gif

Holy cow, I can't tell you how excited I am about this! I'm dancing around and flailing. What a beauty! Now, to think of a name and if it should be influenced male or female. Decisions, decisions!

Thank you so much, Bugzilla!!

Transfer Report

Name of Sender: Bugzilla

Name of Opal parent(s): Opalescent Romeo & Opalescent Juliet

2nd gen Bloodline:

Generation of egg/hatchling: 2nd

Color of egg/hatchling: Blue

Name of Receiver: Silvara7</b>

blink.gif

Holy cow, I can't tell you how excited I am about this! I'm dancing around and flailing. What a beauty! Now, to think of a name and if it should be influenced male or female. Decisions, decisions!

Thank you so much, Bugzilla!!

Congrats smile.gif I was pretty excited when I got mine too.

New Egg Report

Name of Opal parent: O.Romeo & O.Juliet

2nd gen Bloodline: ninja.gif

Generation of egg(s): 2nd

I will send several PMs to those on my (outdated) waiting list and see who replies. After that, I think that I should post the updated list so that we have a better idea of who is waiting for Opalescent eggs and who is probably not interested anymore.

UPDATE: I did a massive cleaning of the Opalescent waiting list. I removed:

Those whose PM box was full

Those who had their scroll hidden

Those who did not have any new dragons in 2013.

The list went from more than 40 down to only 10 names:

- Fenikkusuken

- Gabby6969

- Serendipity

- Cinnamin Draconna - (looking for a black egg)

- Caitriona_juno - (looking for a green or black egg)

- Raff

- ernaklein - (looking for a white egg)

- dragonico

- Riverwillows

- Iside (was looking for a 3rd gen)

Edited by Bugzilla

Opalescent is back? Wow...I'm so happy smile.gif

Thank's for updating, Bugzilla!

Because of the very long waiting list, I've never asked for a 2nd Gen from Romeo and Juliet. But now I can give it a try...

I would like to request an egg from Romeo and Juliet smile.gif

Coulour doesn't matter

I have some male and female CB Striped on my scroll

New Egg Report

Name of Opal parent: O.Romeo & O.Juliet

2nd gen Bloodline: ninja.gif

Generation of egg(s): 2nd

I will send several PMs to those on my (outdated) waiting list and see who replies. After that, I think that I should post the updated list so that we have a better idea of who is waiting for Opalescent eggs and who is probably not interested anymore.

UPDATE: I did a massive cleaning of the Opalescent waiting list. I removed:

Those whose PM box was full

Those who had their scroll hidden

Those who did not have any new dragons in 2013.

The list went from more than 40 down to only 10 names:

- Fenikkusuken

- Gabby6969

- Serendipity

- Raff

- dragonico

- Riverwillows

Yay happy.gif

Just wondering, is that the list of people waiting for 2nd gens, or people who want any Opalescent egg?

Yay happy.gif

Just wondering, is that the list of people waiting for 2nd gens, or people who want any Opalescent egg?

This list is only for 2nd gens.

For the other Opalescent eggs, there are more than enough breeders to ensure that you get an egg within a few hours if you ask here. That was not the case at the beginning when there were dozens of people waiting for 3rd gen or 4th gen eggs, but now it is much easier to get these eggs and I stopped maintaining waiting lists for those. Some breeders may still have their own waiting lists for 3rd gen eggs.

Updated waiting list for Romeo and Juliet:

- Gabby6969

- Serendipity

- Raff

- dragonico

- Riverwillows

- Abra3007

I sent several PMs for the recent eggs from Romeo and Juliet. I have received some replies and I am waiting for Gabby6969, Serendipity, dragonico and Riverwillows to confirm that they are still active and interested.

At some point I should update the first post of this thread and maybe ask a moderator to clean up a few posts so that I can maintain the waiting list in the second post.

I love Striped Dragons and I've been addicted to them ever since I first saw them.wub.gif

After hearing (and now seeing) this line/lineage project, I'm very eager to join.

But according to the first post, activity will be checked. I have a couple of questions about this.

1. Is there a specified number of days a week the user has to be online? How about hours per day?

2. How long will it take before a user is considered 'inactive' in the project?

3. If there are important goings-on in the participator's RL, is it permitted to make a post saying that they'll be going on [temporary] hiatus for [estimated time frame]?

4. If the user's activity is unpredictable (ex. everyday a different length of time online or can be online one day but not the next), is that alright?

I'm asking these questions because like I said above, I'm really interested in joining but once my school starts, my activity will be unpredictable. I'll probably be online varying lengths of time everyday or once every two days or maybe even only a few days per week depending on things. Also, if I become really busy with things, I'll probably have to take a hiatus depending on much work I need to do.

It'll be much appreciate if my questions are answered.c:

This list is only for 2nd gens.

For the other Opalescent eggs, there are more than enough breeders to ensure that you get an egg within a few hours if you ask here.  That was not the case at the beginning when there were dozens of people waiting for 3rd gen or 4th gen eggs, but now it is much easier to get these eggs and I stopped maintaining waiting lists for those.  Some breeders may still have their own waiting lists for 3rd gen eggs.

Updated waiting list for Romeo and Juliet:

- Gabby6969

- Serendipity

- Raff

- dragonico

- Riverwillows

- Abra3007

I sent several PMs for the recent eggs from Romeo and Juliet.  I have received some replies and I am waiting for Gabby6969, Serendipity, dragonico and Riverwillows to confirm that they are still active and interested.

At some point I should update the first post of this thread and maybe ask a moderator to clean up a few posts so that I can maintain the waiting list in the second post.

Great, thanks smile.gif It's just that I was also on the waiting list for a 2G (there's an old list on the front page; the members above me seem to have been removed from your updated list) and my inbox isn't full, nor is my scroll hidden, and I definitely have dragons from 2013. I already have a few Opalescents and would love to be put back on the 2nd gen list. Thank you :3

@DarkDragonWind: Activity in this lineage/page has been... sporadic... recently, so I don't think people will mind too much if you're not constantly active. If you want I'd be happy to breed an egg for you smile.gif

Edited by Shadowflame

I would like to request an egg from Romeo and Juliet

Coulour doesn't matter

I have one male and one female CB Striped on my scroll, the scroll name is Beznadziejna

I'm CET time zone

Edited by bb315

Great, thanks smile.gif It's just that I was also on the waiting list for a 2G (there's an old list on the front page; the members above me seem to have been removed from your updated list) and my inbox isn't full, nor is my scroll hidden, and I definitely have dragons from 2013. I already have a few Opalescents and would love to be put back on the 2nd gen list. Thank you :3

I'm confused... I just checked the history of the list that I kept on my computer and I see that I had removed you from the list at the end of last year because of two bounced PMs, probably at a time when you were less active. BUT I forgot to add you back to the list once I saw that you were active again. Sorry for that. My bad.

Updated list (until I update the first post and/or find a better way to handle this):

- Shadowflame

- Gabby6969

- Serendipity

- Raff

- dragonico

- Riverwillows

- Abra3007

- bb315 (Beznadziejna)

(Waiting for Serendipity and Riverwillows to confirm that they are still active and interested.)

I am willing to breed my gen 2 Opalescent for anyone who wants a gen 3. Just send me a PM. She is basically just sitting on my scroll not doing much of anything. wink.gif