Bugzilla

Opalescent lineage - purebred striped family

Have just found this tread, glad this lineage is still alive smile.gif

I used to be somwhere on the list, but i guess it doesn't matter now...

Anyway, would be glad to be on the list again (if there is an open list someday)

New Egg Report

Name of Opal parent: O.Romeo & O.Juliet

2nd gen Bloodline: ninja.gif

Generation of egg(s): 2nd

Color of egg(s): black

I sent PMs yesterday (Oct 14) to kyandui, Skublaka, Morgan (PM box full, will be deleted from the waiting list) and Count. I sent more PMs today (Oct 15) to Leelith and Drakrono. I will see if I get a reply from those at the top of the list. If not, then I will keep on trying with the next ones.

EDIT: More PMs sent today (Oct 16) to dorkette2010, Saartje, Malygos (PM box full) and Juujinx.

I still haven't created the new web site for the waiting list, but I have seen the messages in this thread so the new candidates will not be forgotten. However, I couldn't see DragonShadow's scroll and I didn't find any CB stripes on ChicknThief's scroll.

Some advice for the new candidates:

• If your scroll name is different from your forum name, please mention it very clearly.
  • Make sure that your whole scroll is visible at any time (do not hide it, do not show only the eggs) because I need to be able to verify that you meet the requirements (at least one CB stribe) and that you are a responsible breeder (your scroll should not be a huge pile of dead eggs and tombstones).
Thanks! wink.gif Edited by Bugzilla

New Egg Report

Color of egg(s): white

Will be sent soon to dorkette2010

As I have already tried to contact them several times and they never replied, I will remove kyandui, Skulblaka, Morgan, Count, Leelith and Malygos from the waiting list. So the next candidates after dorkette2010 are Saartje, Juujinx, ...

It has been awhile so I hope I get this right.

Name: Opalescent Gwenevere

Generation: 2nd

Color: White

If I missed anything please let me know.

Edit: also if there is any breeding request please pm me...I will check beginning of forum to see if there is any waiting list.

Edited by dorkette2010

EGG OFFER:

I finally found a mate for my Opalescent, and he's had his first baby!

Take a look: A perfect stairstep lineage!

I'm offering the egg here to anyone who wants it, on the following conditions:

1. You will continue the "Opalescent" name and lineage (this means having a CB Stripe to mate it to), obviously.

2. You will influence the egg to be male so the stairstep continues.

3. You will offer at least one of its offspring to the lineage thread, to help someone else get involved!

If you're up for that, shoot me a PM!

Edited by sorenna

It took a while but...

New Egg Report

Color of egg(s): green

Saartje is next on the list for this egg.

I have an Opalescent egg up for grabs! The lineage is a bit long and woobly, but this egg's father was the first black Opalescent ever bred (so far as I can confirm--let me know if I'm wrong), so that's kind of fun.

I guess the lists are gone, so if you want this egg and can fulfill the lineage requirements, just PM me and I'll send you a tele link. smile.gif

I am guessing Takarameri, Gyps13, Sidfiala are no longer "playing" since the names have vanished and gone back to code.

I would like to be added to the Romeo and Juliet waiting list. I only have either CB or 2nd gens on my scroll, so this would be great. I'll take any color egg, as long as it's second gen. I'll breed it well. Thanks.

New Egg Report (well, it has hatched already so I should say new hatchling report)

Color of egg(s): green

Will be transferred soon...

RED EGG AVAILABLE!

Name of Opal parent: Opalescent Topaz Tigerlily

Generation of egg(s):7th! (Is this the longest Opalescent out there?)

Color of egg(s): red

Will you be keeping or transferring the egg(s)?: I am here to offer it to anyone who wants to join the lineage!

Link to lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HraiE

Hi everyone, I just received the new 2nd gen baby smile.gif

Congratulations! It is good to see that Romeo and Juliet are still extending their line. smile.gif

I was late for sending the PMs after getting the egg, so this time I did the unusual thing of sending the teleport link to three players at the same time so that the quickest one could grab it. Next time I will send the PMs earlier. wink.gif

I have two things to report.

1. My poor Opalescent isn't on the lineage chart! Woe. How do I get him properly "registered" there?

2. He gave me another black egg yesterday! Anyone interested in adopting this little guy and carrying on his lineage? (http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qf9Dm)

Lucky day! I have this lovely second gen red hatchling from Romeo and Juliet.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/COfcH

No name yet. Will name when it gets a gender. Thanks so much Bugzilla!

Edit: Gendered!

Name: Opalescent Cherry Blossom (what can I say, it's spring in DC and the cherry blossoms are blooming)

Color: red

Edited by moxiegraphix

Hmmm... Haven't been paying attn to the list since I was way down there. Now I'm not there at all ohmy.gif May I be added back to the list for one of Romeo and Juliet's eggs, please? IDC what color, just as long as its a 2nd gen Opal.

I've got many CB stripes of both genders and quite a few Opals already.

Thanks!

Could I be addeded to a list for a 3rd gen offspring from this lineage? (I think the list for a 2nd gen offspring is "a bit" too long tongue.gif )

If possible, I'd love a red-green egg from blue father or blue-red egg from green father or blue-green egg from red father

Thanks to Bugzilla for this Lovely Green Baby - 2nd generation out of Romeo and Juliet smile.gif

Gendered, Named and Grown smile.gif

Name: Opalescent Eowyn

Color: green

Edited by aphroditesky