Total mess.

Ever since my parents and I moved 2 1/2 years ago, we've never managed to unpack every single box.

I have an ironing board that I turned into a table... oodles and oodles of stuff. Lots of clothes too rolleyes.gif

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be cleaning it right now.

Edited by DeathCry

My room is a hot mess. There are clothes on the floor, my desk is unusable because of all the things on it, there is a box of odds and ends taking up potential bookcase space that needs to go into storage. I've been meaning to straighten it all up, but I get on Tumblr and the day flies by. dry.gif

Mine is empty-ish and has a closet,bookcase,bed,and toys,ect.

Has a Chinese atmosphere(Probably because I live in China right now)

Actually my REAL room is messy but I moved to another room now my sister sleeps in my old room tongue.gif

My room is very clean, but my desk is very unorganized. My family does all the cleaning though. I just dust one in a while, and occasionally organize my books.

My room's walls are bland, but my desks have papers littering them. My closet often has clothes on the ground that I never bother to pick up until yelled at.

My room is so disorganized that making an attempt to find a particular item is impossible. I am residing with a lovely spider that makes its web by my bed. Once you step in, it's chaos.

Two words....

Organized chaos (there is such a thing).

I know where everything is but to others it's a complete mess. If someone moves something without me knowing.... it's lost. It's lost if I clean my room anyway :/

Let's see... My room is partly clean, partly messy. I keep my mess pretty much to one spot next to my bed.

I have my walls painted a light cyan color, glow-in-the-dark stars hanging from the ceiling and stuck onto walls, strung lights draped above my bed and some pictures and posters hung and framed here and there. There's my bed with a small glass desk on one side and a messy nightstand on the other. Across the room is a tall bookshelf filled with graphic novels. My window faces the east and gives a decent view over the subdivision.

In the house, my bedroom has always been my little hideaway and my place to really just chill. I love it.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Bookshelves overflowing with books, my dresser is covered in Transformers toys, and my other dresser has knicknacks I got from my aunts and uncles as well as my diploma and assorted trophies.

I've got a large bunk bed, too.

My mini fridge sits in the middle of the room, disconnected. And my boxes from last semester at college are in the last corner.

My room is always super messy... I have a bunch of random notebooks and folders and papers and stuff that have piled up over the years. I still have stuff from, like, 1st grade XDD I can't bring myself to throw it away... or maybe I'm just too lazy ;P

Edited by Stunningfire

My room is quite clean, actually. I only have three pieces of furniture; a bed, a bookshelf and a small bedside table. We only moved back to our old house recently, and we had to sell everything when we moved away, so my room is actually quite empty. But it's clean, at least.

Messy, then clean, then messy. I clean it every time I feel like I can't so anything because there's so much stuff on the ground. It's usually right back to the way it was two days later though.

Messy messy messy! But I know where everything is (at least the stuff I need to find LOL).

Pssht. Closets aren't for clothes. The floor is.

My room is a total mess. I have clothes everywhere, a bed, a desk, a sword, a million video games, and a dresser shoved in my closet. Perfect life!

Organised Chaos. X3

I have my very little TV, bookcase next to that (filled with books, sketches, and whatnot), my desk (which is usually covered in books and paper), then turn the corner and the bed is against the window, then my bedside table, then a long low shelf thingy (with my clothes in it, and my stereo on top).

I usually know the general area that something I need is in, finding it quickly is a rare occurrence though...

I really need to wash the dishes xd.png

Other than that, my apartment is clean and tidy. I dislike clutter, so I keep knickknacks to a minimum and the regular cleaning just comes with growing up I suppose.

I moved about four months ago, I think about half of the boxes I brought are unpacked; the rest are either residing in my closet or taking up space in my room. I consider it to be pretty bad, because I unpacked all the things I wanted to bring with me from my dad's to my mom's, and I haven't been able to get my stuff completely under control with even that part. x.x My three tall shelves are practically overflowing with controlled chaos, it makes me wince whenever I look at much of them.

On the bright side my books and graphic novels in one bookcase are neatly organized, and I have baskets I use in another shelf to keep my most used art supplies, projects/books, and other things like headphones or toiletries. I also recently put up a short clothespin line on one of my shelves, for papers and things I need to work on/remember, or uplifting quotes, etc. Even with these innovations though, I have magazines stacked up on my dresser, bunches of papers, and every shelf has something that shouldn't be there but I couldn't think of a place for. o-o Basically I have too much stuff, and need to condense them (or at least organize them better). My desk and bed are usually the best organized, because looking at my desk while it's messy irritates me to no end, and of course my bed is where I sleep. Tried sleeping with things piled on top of it, didn't work out too well. tongue.gif

I think I've given myself enough motivation to get some organizing done now though, so I feel better that I'll be able to do so. smile.gif

Wow. I just looked at my room and realised how bad it is. laugh.gif My desk is the worst part. Under my bed is spotless. On my drawers, desk, box thing and everywhere('part from under teh bed) is covered in stuff. My room is never clean for more than ten minutes at a time, no exaggeration there.

My room is a mess, The room is filled with crap and stuff. I am really bad at cleaning. The walls are worse thou I have never really grown out of the draw on the wall phase so my walls are covered in paints and mark and a little bit of crayon and posters. then I have my huge collection of stuffed animals and crafts stuff.

I am just a messy person.

I live in a basement. It's not so bad, except that I don't get a lot of sunlight, and it tends to be infested with crickets. I have a LOT of books - I have three bookshelves in various parts of the room, and the books fill the shelves and then get piled in front of or on top of each other. There is a large banner of two dragons on one wall, and a similar one draped over my sofa. I've got a table next to the sofa covered mainly with candles, and another table in the corner full of knitting stuff. I've also got a rickety white dresser with a TV and various game machines on top and a bunch of games, movies, and assorted art supplies stuffed in the drawers. You can tell I do most of my living at my computer desk - it's always piled with papers, more books, writing utensils, empty tea mugs, and the like.

My room is very messy. Theres clothes and magazines all over my bedroom floor.

Every room in this house is my room now, but my bedroom is small and cozy, just how I like it.

Edited by Ælex