dejavugurl

Your Room

What's your room like? Do you keep it clean or is it a total mess right now?

Mine is an awful mess to say the least. I've piled up so much crap it almost looks like I'm hoarding. A few years ago, in 2006, it was about as bad as it is now, but it had all my childhood stuff everywhere. I had decided it was time to clean up. So I did, and I also got a brand new dresser, night stand, another dresser, a jewelry armoire, and a desk! I was very happy with what I did. But since then, it's been a total mess with more and more crap I bring home.

Something motivated me today to finally clean my room again. It's going to be a big project, but I think I can get it done. I'm going to start either today or tomorrow.

mine is a mess.... mostly because i was packing to move.. then i was packing to go to school.. and now i'm just to lazy to unpack things i don't use...

A tangle of cords that I just tripped over.

...No, seriously. This server and gaming stuff's gotten way out of hand.

Currently living in a studio apartment, I pretty much have to keep it clean for when people come over. There isn't any space for messes.

When I was living with my parents, my room was always a mess. There was always clothes covering the floor and video games scattered on every surface.

I don't have a room. I have a house with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal living room and dining room, a huge kitchen and a family room. Way to much room for one person. smile.gif And it is a little messy in a couple of the rooms. The rooms I use the most are actually not messy.

My room is a mess. Magazines thrown in every corner, mangas, some books and lots of papers with all I study for the college.

Right now it is not actually messy, but I'm sure tomorrow the things will get crazy.

Hm, I guess at the moment it's only a little messy. My desk and bed take up half of my room, and the other half has my drawers, closet, and birdcage. I'm out of room in the bookshelf above my desk, so I have books and folders piled up on the floor, eheh. I don't plan on getting rid of anything, either.

My room is a mess. The floors are clean, but every shelf and drawer is stuffed full of books, games, magazines, and other things.

My bed is never made because I have so many stuffed animals on it. On top of the fact I just don't like to make it because I like everything to be perfect when I try to make something neat and I can never get the blanket to look straight.

Despite this, I know exactly where everything is in my room. It's sort of an organized chaos. If I organized everything the proper way, I would never find anything.

Everything is pretty organized, but I have a lot of stuff so it may not seem organized to other people.

My floor is very clean though. I have to vacuum the house every week so things don't tend to stay on the floor very long.

My closet on the other hand is a disaster. Everything has just been kind of piled in there like a jigsaw puzzle. If I move anything, everything will come tumbling down.

My room is very organized chaos. All things that are important go on the floor. That way I have to look at them in order to escape my room. So, I look at the floor because I know there's junk all over and then I see whatever I need to remember. Very smart if I do say so myself.

My room is very organized chaos. All things that are important go on the floor. That way I have to look at them in order to escape my room. So, I look at the floor because I know there's junk all over and then I see whatever I need to remember. Very smart if I do say so myself.

That's pretty much how my room is, but I call it an organized mess. xd.png

Whenever I clean my room, I have no idea where anything is, but when it's a mess, I can find anything.

My room is like halfway clean.. It's rather organized, but junk I don't feel like dealing with ends up piling on random shelves/the floor/in my closet.

I never truly 'clean my room' completely.. I clean spots at a time, when they get unbearably messy. (Like when there's so much stuff on my desk that things keep falling off xd.png )

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

I cleaned mine recently, because for about a month you literally couldn't move through it without standing on 6 inches of stuff.

Actually... My mom likes to go through my room and clean it for me sometimes... >.<' That's when I can't find anything. She claims she puts things in obvious places but we can't ever find them until months later when we don't need it anymore... My chaos is better than organization.

Although, my room is complete chaos during the school year, most notably during/near midterms and finals.

100% mess of papers, but still a mess.

I tend to not be able to sit still during studying or doing homework so I tend to leave a paper trail throughout the room.

My room? Oh my... you really do not want to know. There are so many clothes that I neglect to pick up and some odd junk like papers or chargers, and there's a lot of pencils and pens and notebooks everywhere. I write so much I just fling my notebooks full of writing when I get frustrating on the ground. Which is often, and I never pick them up until I feel like writing that one story again. Haha, yeah, so it's really really messy right now.

I have a stack of of ACT and SAT prep books on my desk that weighs more than my Aquarium does.. then there's my second fish tank . and a empty 5 gallon on top of the book shelf some dirty dishes and my walls are all covered with different samples from my art profilio typical room

For the moment, it's not too bad, since it was cleaned without my consent. D<

Generally, though, it tends to be pretty messy, but I can navigate it fairly easily and find things if I really want to. I like to call it organized chaos. xd.png

Right now someone just came in and "gave" me a few pairs of clothes.

Overall, it's very clean.

I have lots of books, but I keep them all neatly in shelving unless I'm in the process of reading one of them.

Otherwise... It's bright green with etchings of leaves (in white) and wood/brown accents. Also, I have lots of plants and my snake terrarium.

I think it's a nice room. :3

...I get depressed if there are too many things lying around or if the floor isn't clean enough. So... yeah.

Too many things is like... a bag or a sock.

Edited by Pink